Are you a motivated sales professional looking for a job on the front lines of the 3D printing revolution? Are you seeking the opportunity to close big sales, introduce groups to MakerBots groundbreaking products, & build lasting partnerships? Do you want to involve yourself on a high performing team with established accounts, while also being given the responsibility of growing your business?
If so, we're looking for a Channel Manager to manage & drive the success of MakerBots reseller partners. Channel experience is preferred.
Channel Manager applicants excels at:
- Sales Process
- Discovery Framework- succeed at asking question in Technical, Personal, Political & Business Domains.
- Understand the factors influencing the customers decisions through thoughtful, credibility-building statements & questions
- Pipeline Management
- Opportunity Management
- Accurately sets expected close date, logs sales activities in Salesforce
- Move opportunities from Discovery to Recommend to Commit within timeframe
- Come to pipeline & opportunity reviews prepared with a diagnosis of current state & a plan on how get to a preferred state.
- Account Level Forecasting
- Understand the impact of leading indicators on revenue
- Uses success metrics to track KPIs & leading indicators
- Calculates forecasts revenue within +/- 10%
- Account Planning
- Orchestrates detailed go to market plan
- Synthesis marketing & sales needs from partners & communicate it back to MakerBot
- Take market research information & make it actionable
- Persuade resellers to action on joint marketing plan
- Create SMART ROAs
- Activities are actionable & correlated to the expected Objectives
- Define actionable objectives that credibly lead to the expected Result
- Track execution of activities in ROA
- Adjust activities & objectives based on business outcomes
- Tracks execution against a success matrix
- Negotiation & conflict resolution
- Ability to conduct a business negotiations
- Demonstrate confidence & business acumen to work through a conflict & get to a point of alignment for all parties involved
- Intelligently negotiates margin, tiers & targets with partners
- Business Communications
- Ability to present to C-Level executives (internal & external)
- Effective presentations -- clear, concise, relevant to audience.
- Persuades audience into action
Sometimes, its the little things:
- Amazing view from the 21st floor. Great for Instagram!
- Free snacks, tea, coffee, seltzer
- A ping-pong & pool table, if youre into that sort of thing. And healthy intra-office competition to go with it.
- Access to 3D printers, of course. But also helpful people who love sharing their knowledge & expertise to help & teach you how to use them.
- Monthly birthday celebrations complete with cupcakes, brownies, & some ridiculously delicious pudding cups.
This is an on-site, full-time salaried position located in our Brooklyn office. The compensation package includes health, dental, vision benefits, pre-tax benefits for transit, 401K matching, & three weeks of vacation.
This is a great opportunity to make a big impact in a unique industry working with amazing people.
MakerBot,a subsidiary of Stratasys. (Nasdaq: SSYS), is a global leader in the 3D printing industry. Founded in 2009 in Brooklyn, NY, MakerBot strives to redefine the standards for reliability & ease-of-use. Through this dedication, MakerBot has one of the largest install bases in the industry & also runs Thingiverse, the largest 3D printing community in the world.
MakerBot's connected 3D printing solutions address the wider needs of professionals & educators, evolving their ideas from inspiration to innovation.
MakerBot is an equal opportunity employer. We consider all applicants for all positions without regard to race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, status with regard public assistance, veteran status, or membership in any other legally protected class.