Contentsquare is a global SaaS technology startup that empowers brands to build better digital experiences for all. We've been experiencing tremendous growth within the past few years as our team has grown from 300 to 750 employees, & have recently raised a $190M Series D funding in 2020. In addition, we have 7 main offices across the world (Paris, NYC, London, Tel Aviv, Munich, Tokyo, Singapore) with 700+ clients globally including many accounts from the global Fortune 100. We can tell you that this growth is not going to stop here, we still are looking for great talent like you to join our family!
Not to brag but we have been recognized by Gartner as one of the four most innovative ecommerce technologies in the world, & featured in Wired Magazine as one of Europe's hottest startups.
If you love what you see already, we can guarantee you will love us even more once you learn more about us!
Contentsquare's Accessibility team is a team of 4 people whose goal is to help our clients to reach the highest level in accessibility. We want to change the equation Accessibility equal compliance to Good Accessibility equal compliance & user experiences & addition revenues.
Team members have the opportunity to :
- Work on top of a unique dataset of user interactions collected from the most visited websites & apps worldwide (several billions of events per day).
- Contribute to build a unique & smart product for our customers by solving complex technical problems using various Data Science algorithms.
- Bring projects from initial exploration to production by working within cross-functional teams involving Product Managers, Data engineers, Researchers, Front-end Engineers, Data analysts.
We are looking for a talented digital accessibility expert to help us develop new products that match accessibility & user experiences. This accessibility expert will be a key person in improving the accessibility of all CS products & in developing accessibility solutions for our customers .
What you will do as an Accessibility expert at Contentsquare ?
In charge of the production & quality of the accessibility audits reports
You will manage & perform accessibility audits to conduct assessments based on WCAG 2.1 & RGAA 4.0
> You will analyze the accessibility level of our customers websites pages (desktop & mobile)
> You will provide recommendations to our customers all the information they need to solve issues on their websites
> You will work with our Data team to provide user experiences information to help our customers prioritizing the correction.
You will work with our Data team & DA Team to understand the impact of accessibility regarding user experience & identify reports improvements.
You will interview our customers developers to understand to improve the quality of our accessibility reports
Work on the accessibility team to design new services & products
- You will help our Product Manager to build the vision & the roadmap regarding our accessibility products
- You will train the internal teams to let them make audit reports
- You will help our developer, designer, & content contributor by answering questions about accessibility requirements.
- 3+ year relevant work experience as Accessibility expert
- Bachelor's degree in information technology, programming, human computer interactions with specialization in digital accessibility
- Excellent technical skills or knowledge : WCAG, RGAA 4.0, ARIA, Java, FireEyes, & Zoomtext.
- Strong communication skills
- Effective analytical abilities to properly evaluate code & determine solutions for accessibility issues.
- Demonstrable ability to take ownership & act on client goals & objectives
- Analytical mindset & is able to handle complex analysis
- Bilingual both in FR & EN
- A strong background in web communication accessibility barriers will be beneficial.