Teampay is an entirely new way to manage spend, giving you proactive controls & real-time visibility - without slowing down your employees. With Teampay's distributed spend management platform, you can manage all types of purchasing, made by anyone, from end-to-end. Employees love the effortless experience, & Finance teams can breathe easy knowing that all spending is pre-coded & pre-approved.
About the role
You will be a critical customer success hire in a fast-growing company. You'll be working directly with the customer & onboarding the customer as the first point of contact post sales. Weve won incredibly passionate customers in our target market, & you will spearhead our efforts to continue to exceed their expectations. This unique opportunity will give you a space on the ground floor of a business that already has significant traction.
What you will do
As the Onboarding Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring customers are configured & setup for success on their Teampay journey. You will also provide customer training as well as product orientation for the customer & employees. Your ability to act as a liaison between customer & product will be integral to the overall development of the business & happiness of our customers. The feedback you collect will directly shape our product, & your quick, solution-oriented responses will delight customers.
Common Candidate Qualifications:
- 3 years+ managing onboarding projects across multiple senior client stakeholders at a SaaS company.
- During onboarding, identify criteria for success based on customers goals.
- Lead client expectations, dependencies, & deliverables throughout the onboarding process to ensure key achievements are met on-time & within the scope.
- Ensure customers are maximizing the value of the platform through feature/best practice education.
- Deliver onboarding training & materials to help ensure platform adoption.
- Create, manage & execute timely project plans.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to improve the overall customer experience by representing their voice, providing product feedback & recommendations.
- Project management experience and/or formal certifications (PMP, PMgP, Agile, Prince2 etc).
- An analytical approach towards managing customer happiness, including both qualitative & quantitative surveys, engagement metrics, & feedback loops
- Hands-on experience with technologies such as Jira, Zendesk & Salesforce as well as the ability to manage a book of business
- You work towards a growth mindset including experience in the controlled chaos of a startup
You'll love working at Teampay if...
You're a builder. You're passionate about crafting things that matter. You're curious & agile in thought & action. You value authenticity & possess a strong work ethic. You're empathetic & look forward to learning from people unlike yourself. You want to make an impact with a strong team. You look for challenges that force you to grow. You rarely miss a detail & always learn from your mistakes. You have diverse interests outside of work, but are ready to pitch in & be responsive when the pressure is on.
If you decide to work at Teampay, youll get benefits & perks like these:
- Healthcare premiums 100% covered for employees & 50% covered for dependents.
- One Medical membership for all employees.
- FSA or HSA programs available.
- Pet Insurance for employees pets.
- Citibike membership for all employees.
- 401k Program with employer match on contributions.
- Annual Training & Development budget for all employees.
- Access to an office space in lower Manhattan.
- One-time stipend for remote work setup.
- Fun & educational events for all employees, offered both virtually & in-person.
You can learn more about our product features here, & see our company values here.
We are an equal opportunity employer & value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.