Note: This role can be based in Boston, NYC or fully Remote.
The Manager / Senior Analyst, Paid Search will join the entrepreneurial, analytical Growth marketing team at Rue Gilt Groupe to accelerate new customer acquisition & drive efficient revenue growth. As a part of the Growth Strategy team, this role will also gain exposure to technology, media, advertising, retail & fashion, a focus on learning & professional development with experienced managers, and, most importantly, a fun team of analysts & managers who enjoy working together.
What youll accomplish:
- Manage multi-million dollar marketing campaigns, focusing on acquiring new customers, across paid search channels, including Google Shopping
- Formulate & execute paid marketing strategies, & work with a broad group of cross-functional stakeholders to achieve objectives
- Drive paid search channel testing road map, monitoring channel performance metrics & utilizing data to optimize & accelerate channel growth
- Partner with innovative digital marketing companies to utilize new tools, techniques & advertising strategies
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders across Marketing, Creative, Product Management, Technology & Buying/Merchandising to develop strategies & guide execution
- Contribute to the overall customer acquisition marketing & growth strategy
At Rue Gilt Groupe, diversity enriches our passion, collaboration, kindness & innovation. Were committed to fostering an inclusive environment where every Associate is empowered to learn, grow & bring their full self to work. Even if you don't check off every qualification in the job description, that's okay. We encourage you to apply to any role that excites you & sparks delight! We can't wait to learn more about you.
- 5+ years experience in paid search marketing or a quantitative field
- BS/BA in Marketing, Business, Economics, Mathematics or other concentrations with a significant quantitative focus
- Strong interest in retail, e-commerce, fashion and/or B2C marketing
- Exceptional analytical horsepower & data-driven problem-solving skills
- High tolerance for ambiguity with proven ability to drive to action
- Ability to multi-task & thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced organization
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- An innovative, positive, & self-directed attitude
Bonus points for
If youve got everything going on above, youre already a strong fit. If you have the following too? You earn some extra credit from us.
- Prior experience in e-commerce or retail industries
- Experience managing a budget & knowledge of P&L best practices
- Experience using BI/visualization tools (Excel, Tableau, etc.)
- Design of experiments & measurement in marketing
KEYWORDS: Google Ads, Google Adwords, Google Ads Certified, product listing ads, feed optimization, product catalog
Important COVID-19 Guidance (for candidates applying to roles in our MA, NY & CA offices): Per Rue Gilt Groupes policy, all associates who will work at our MA, NY or CA offices must be fully-vaccinated & proof of vaccination will be required.
Rue Gilt Groupe is a leading off-price e-commerce portfolio company, connecting the next-generation shopper to world-class brands. Weve defined the online treasure hunt through our daily sale events allowing a large, loyal member base to discover over 5,000 premium & luxury brands at prices up to 70% off full-price retail.
Rue Gilt Groupe operates three complementary sites Rue La La, Gilt, & Shop Premium Outlets.
Our vision at RGG is to spark delight through daily discovery we make shopping an occasion to celebrate. At the forefront of fashion & technology, were also in the business of sparking delight for our Associates. We inspire each other, our Members, & ourselves to push past the expected every day. Our culture is rooted in our values & together we work to demonstrate being Kind, Passionate, Collaborative, Innovative, Tenacious & Empowered.