We are seeking a Demand Generation Manager to join the Platform Solutions team. This team builds & grows strategic relationships with high-value technology companies, enabling access to Shutterstock content & technology directly within external applications. Shutterstocks partner program develops innovative alliances with exceptional companies such as Facebook, Google, Microsoft, & IBM.
As a Demand Generation Manager, you will be responsible for creating qualified marketing leads for our new business organization across all channels, including our website, email & events. This is a key role on our marketing team & we need a leader who can manage paid & organic campaigns to generate more qualified leads & do whatever it takes to fill the pipeline & help the new business team hit our aggressive revenue targets. This is an mid-level position ideal for an individual contributor who wants to take on more leadership responsibilities & take a demand-gen program to the next level.
- Drive key pipeline metrics including leads, MQLs, SQLs & Opportunities.
- Take ownership of lead targets & forecasting
- Evaluate, implement & drive adoption of marketing software like Eloqua, Demandbase & Drift
- Create messaging that resonates with a diverse set of stakeholders, including API developers, business executives & the broader tech community
- Develop content marketing & communication strategies to engage new leads
- Segment our existing lead database & create relevant drip campaigns to revive old leads
- Work with Platform Solutions management to set overall marketing strategies based on new marketing innovations as well as historical performance data
- Work with other internal stakeholders to leverage additional resources as needed
- Previous successful demand generation experience, preferably at an enterprise software company
- Comfort making recommendations and telling us what you need to hit the plan
- Demonstrated interest in marketing technologies that drive value and/or create efficiencies for the team
- Data-driven, highly organized & knows how to prioritize time & resources
- Likes to win & takes ownership of their own success
- Ability to work cross-functionally with internal & external stakeholders
- Experience analyzing program trends & recommending impactful improvements
- Clear understanding on how to communicate processes, connect dots, & optimize workflow
- Knowledge of trends & leading companies in digital content creation a plus
- Experience targeting developers & business stakeholders a huge plus
We are one team collectively focused on creating an unrivaled experience for our Customers & Contributors. Our principles represent the mindset of the employee who will thrive at Shutterstock. If you are passionate about what you do, & want to become part of a cutting-edge technology company building industry leading products, please apply.
Shutterstock (NYSE: SSTK), directly & through its group subsidiaries, is a leading global provider of high-quality licensed photographs, vectors, illustrations, videos and music to businesses, marketing agencies & media organizations around the world. Working with its growing community of over 1 million contributors, Shutterstock adds hundreds of thousands of images each week, & currently has more than 330 million images & more than 18 million video clips available.
Headquartered in New York City, Shutterstock has offices around the world & customers in more than 150 countries. The companys brands also include Bigstock, a value-oriented stock media offering; Shutterstock Custom, a custom content creation platform; Offset, a high-end image collection; PremiumBeat, a curated royalty-free music library; & Shutterstock Editorial, a premier source of editorial images for the world's media.
For more information, please visit www.shutterstock.com and follow Shutterstock on Twitter and on Facebook.
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V