Appian is a platform for building enterprise software applications, faster. With Appian, customers get the speed of low-code development with the power of intelligent automation in one trusted & unified cloud platform.
At Appian, were seeking to grow our culture of passion, energy, & innovation; Empowered by the the best idea wins, we thrive on collaboration & a culture of dissent, encouraging all employees to challenge & elevate one another. We strive for diversity & inclusion through continued education & a commitment to equity.
Were looking for brilliant product manager interns who are passionate about creating innovative solutions to challenges the industry faces today. The internship we offer is an outstanding opportunity to understand customer requirements, produce data-driven decisions, & ship features from ideation to execution in one of the most fun & engaging environments youll ever experience.
Applicants will be considered for Summer 2021
About the Internship:
- Prioritize what we should build by collaborating with stakeholders on product vision & strategy
- Listen to & understand customer requirements to create stellar experiences that meet what customers want
- Define how those features will work & look through close collaboration with engineers in design sessions, UX reviews, & usability testing
- Write detailed specifications for stakeholders to review & provide feedback on
- Ensure successful build out of features & ensure users to be successful by tracking adoption/usage
- Share ideas & receive feedback on new features before a new release
- Mix it up at the end of the day; join our social events such as virtual game nights, intern socials, & much more!
- Undergraduate student pursuing a STEM major, with 3.7 GPA & above.
- Strategic thinker & problem solver with a proven ability to prioritize, negotiate, & execute in order to accomplish amazing things.
- Strong communication, negotiation, & collaboration skills; ability to draw clarity out of complex & ever-changing environments.
- Are team-oriented. Youre also energetic, results & delivery oriented, & have a strong commitment to delivering quality work.
- Exceptionally imaginative, collaborative, & truly excited about building great product features & experiences.
- Bonus points: Prior internship experience in a product management, technical program management or product-oriented technology role.
Appian helps organizations build apps & workflows rapidly, with a low-code automation platform. Combining people, technologies, & data in a single workflow, Appian can help companies maximize their resources & improve business results. Many of the worlds largest organizations use Appian applications to improve customer experience, achieve operational excellence, & simplify global risk management & compliance. Our employees create opportunities to drive hands-on impact both with our customers & throughout the organization, which creates an environment where meaningful work is met with career growth & opportunity. As a result, we are proud to have been recognized as a Washington Post Top Workplace for seven consecutive years. Simply put, we are changing the way businesses operate & our employees are to thank for Appians success.
Appian Corporation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, Appian will not discriminate against applicants for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their coworker, Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at ReasonableAccommodations@appian.com & let us know the nature of your request & your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.