What were looking for:
The Senior Copywriter develops & executes creative marketing campaigns & video/social content for Superflys properties & Financial Services-related properties
Additionally, the Senior Copywriter generates creative, & pitches for new business opportunities across the breadth of the company & supports executing these initiatives.
Heres what youll do:
- Develop creative marketing strategies & innovative tactics based on a great brief.
- Apply expertise of social media & knowledge in music to develop, pitch, & execute innovative & effective marketing strategies for Superfly properties & Citibank entertainment properties.
- Copywriter for internal & client proposals in presentation format, clearly articulating creative solutions & top-level executional plans.
- Writing concepts, scripts, manifestos, taglines, social copy, emails, slogans, interview questions etc
- Collaborating with the team on branding, mood boards, photo shoots, content shoots & social content.
- Key liaison & collaborator with programming, design, influencer, social media, operations, & other departments to drive creative.
- Work with the ECD / CD in leading the execution of projects & client initiatives.
- Lead & participate in brainstorming & collaborative sessions.
- Be onsite for music festivals, events & direct content capture teams in realtime.
- Drive innovation & a best-in-class approach to millennial/Gen Z culture & youth marketing.
- Support the creative department across a broad range of client initiatives
Your Strengths include:
- Strong, hands on knowledge of youth culture & the current media spectrum, including high degree of fluency in entertainment & brand marketing.
- Strong storytelling skills & the ability to clearly convey ideas through proposals, decks & client-facing presentations.
- A strong command & understanding of creative execution across content, digital & social.
- Excellent relationship-building & influence skills.
- Self-motivated, resourceful & detail-oriented.
- Multi-tasking & prioritizing with ease in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Computer skills, were talking Google Apps, Slack.
- Thrives in & contribute to a positive, collaborative & fun work environment!
- 4 - 6 years of agency experience solving integrated marketing problems through innovative, creative solutions across social media.
- College degree preferred in writing and/or marketing.
Why work at Superfly:
We are idea evolvers, people lovers, music nerds & passionate humans who are constantly striving to enhance our industry leading-work. We have fun taking work seriously. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including generous company contribution towards employee medical benefits, 100% company paid dental, vision, & long-term disability plans, flexible spending account, voluntary life insurance, commuter benefits, retirement plan, flexible time off policy & a strong, collaborative, positive company culture which we expect you will contribute to. We are an equal opportunity employer.