Cancel that internship you were going to take. Dont move home with your parents just yet. We have the opportunity of a lifetime for you. If youre passionate about all things internet, are fascinated by the intersection of art & technology in NFTs, & creating engaging content comes second nature to you, we need you on our team.
Vayner3 is hiring a brand new class of residents to join the ranks of our groundbreaking Web3 firm, & we dont care if you dont have formal agency experience. Sure, its great if you do, but well show you the ropes & give you a taste of what its like to work on one of the strongest marketing teams on Earth. Youll get to make content for some of the largest & most impactful brands in history, plus work with some of the brightest minds in the business. Check out the job description below & if this sounds like were talking about you, then get in touch with us! We cant wait to work with you.
This position is a three-month temporary residency with the potential to go full-time immediately following. The role is based physically in NY or Miami.
The ideal candidate is:
Naturally communicative, passionate, & adaptable. You are hyper-organized, even-tempered, extremely respectful & able to communicate & collaborate with a team of super talented people.
- Youll help develop & execute Web3 programs s that integrate seamlessly with our clients broader marketing strategy, which will require knowledge of the sector and/or marketing in general
- You have a passion for learning about the future of the internet - from AI to AR, Blockchain to Cryptocurrency
- You will work hand-in-hand with creative, strategy, operation teams, & clients to deliver best-in-class web3 strategy & programming
- You are a relentless problem solver & will constantly assess & resolve simple & complex challenges for clients & your team
- Be prepared to manage day-to-day communications between the client & our team, as well as a whole host of other people in between
- You will work with (and at times, manage) other internal resources in order to execute against clients social media strategies, campaigns, & goals
- Own all status documents for internal & client-facing teams
- Have a bunch of fun as the QB of certain projects, under one central pod team
You must be able to commit to a full-time work schedule, which is 40 hours per week during 9am-6pm ET business hours Monday-Friday.
Salary: $18.00 per hour