Come see whats cookin at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient & exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world & we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services & were growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, & international, & our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
What we are looking for: An ambitious, bright, entrepreneurial, roll up your sleeves, & high-spirited individual to tackle tough challenges & provide infrastructure as our business continues to scale. As a Manager, Logistics you will join a fantastic Supply Chain Operations team at one of the fastest growing companies in the country.
- Manage the logistics process related to our centralized dispatching platform & TMS software
- Lead process improvement initiatives across Logistics Operations network
- Work directly with our outbound transportation team to lead & reinforce operational process improvement projects
- Manage, monitor, & provide support to logistic escalations to reduce potential risk in a proactive manner
- Partner with Procurement & inbound team to drive process efficiencies
- Develop efficient inbound & outbound scheduling to optimize dock capacities
- Partner with DC Shipping teams to establish efficient staffing plans based on shipping load distribution
- Lead strategy & cost savings initiatives for the inbound & outbound teams
- Ensure appropriate process controls & documentation align with total transportation excellence expectations
- Monitor, measure & improve service level metrics, including on time arrival & on time departure
- Capture, manage & maintain the data integrity within new platforms
- Develop & implement contingency plans to minimize downstream impacts to our customers across our network including external carriers & 3PLs
- Able to achieve results through building relationships on their own team & cross-functionally
- Driven for excellence to maximize effectiveness
- Customer service obsessed, with willingness to do whatever it takes to satisfy customer needs
- An excellent communicator
At a minimum, you have ...
- Bachelors degree preferably in Supply Chain field or similar
- 4 years of experience with a leading CPG or transportation company, specifically carrier brokerage, linehaul management & small parcel carriers (UPS, FDX, Regionals).
- 3 years of experience in managing TMS & SaaS Platforms
- 3 years of experience supervising & leading teams
- 3 years of project management experience
- Experience in turning analysis into action using tools such as Excel or Tableau
- Broad knowledge of P&L, balance sheets, ROI
- Flexibility in working a non M-F work schedule (e.g. Tues-Saturday and/or rotational schedule)
- Experience with Process Path, Lean Six Sigma, 5S, & LVM
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.