Were excited to be looking for a Designer to join our innovative Special Project team in Brooklyn, NY (currently remote & expected to be back in summer 2021 - this is not a permanent remote role). Reporting to our VP of Creative, you will support a new business initiative by communicating our brand voice through fresh & engaging creative content. Our team is dedicated to delivering brand aligned & aesthetically appealing creative assets. Were excited to find someone who shares that passion!
This role is perfect for you if you are a creative, collaborative, growth oriented, self-starter who is excited about the world of design & copy & interested in working with a fast paced, innovative & tight knit team. This role is a great way to join a really unique project at the ground floor, with potential to scale quickly.
What youll do
- Maintain consistency & alignment in our brand voice & identity across all creative content
- Design all Organic, Paid Social, Email, & Ecommerce Assets to achieve brand awareness & increased engagement
- Provide creative direction & edits for all photo/video assets & digital product launches
- Lead copywriting across email & social platforms
- Actively collaborate with Public Relations, Paid Social & Email to launch creative assets
We're looking for someone who brings
- 2-4 years of design or creative experience with exposure to design, copy, social & email
- Experience as a design generalist with a strong understanding of the creative process
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator; exposure to Sketch/Figma is a plus
- Ability to work autonomously through ideation & concept
- Strong leadership, self-starter & collaborative qualities
- Genuine passion for design & creative
- Experience in a small startup or agency environment is a plus
Why join us?
- Our team is made up of friendly, funny, welcoming, low-ego, & passionate people -- who also happen to be great at what they do. We all know the people you work with can make or break a job & so we go to great lengths to protect this amazing culture.
- We work hard, but are well-rounded (and well-rested). Breaks to pet dogs & hang with coworkers are encouraged. So is taking vacation (weve got a $1k vacation bonus), getting out of here at a reasonable hour, Summer Fridays, & obviously getting a great night sleep (our day starts at 10am).
- Care about growth? So do we. Were growing rapidly, so weve got tons of exciting growth opportunities for our amazingly talented team. Not the type of place where you wait for your boss to quit before you can get promoted. New projects & business needs pop up every single day, & we always look internally first.
- All the other stuff youd expect - great benefits (with fully company-paid options), a 401k plan, 100% paid parental leave for ALL new parents, budget for learning & development, fun team outings, & much more.
Everyone is welcome at Brooklinen - were passionate about building a team that reflects the diversity of our community & creating an environment where our differences are celebrated. We invite you to take a look at how weve done so far & where we know we need to do better.
At Brooklinen its our mission to bring comfort to all by delivering simple, beautiful, & high-quality home essentials at a fair price. We design our own luxury basics & bring them to you at brooklinen.com.
Since launching 2014, Brooklinen has obtained over 80,000+ 5-star reviews & been featured in Forbes, Vogue, Fortune, New York Magazine, GQ & more.