This is Adyen
Speed is the foundation of our company. We think fast. We work fast. We launch fast. We put our merchants at the center of everything we do, & we never stop until the job is done. Were creating our own path, with a global team driving sustainable growth. We dont do hierarchy, egos or boundaries. Not possible is not in our vocabulary freedom is. This is who we are: honest, direct & always bringing an element of fun into our work. If youre ready to join the power of fast, keep reading.
Vice President Card Issuing
Were looking for an experienced, hands-on & highly motivated Card Issuing executive to help identify innovative card programs that we can launch on behalf of our merchants. You will handle the communication with the merchant partners, develop the right card program based on requirements & work internally with the Adyen teams to ensure that all aspects of the resulting card programs can be achieved & deployed.
What youll do
- Contribute to the ongoing evolution & execution of Adyens new card issuing & processing strategy, with a focus on the available product & services;
- Act as an industry expert, develop & maintain a broad understanding of the card issuing industry, the competitive landscape & the associated compliance & regulatory issues to make effective recommendations to merchants. Identify new card issuing opportunities within the current merchant base & additionally based on research & industry trends;
- Prioritize merchant requirements so you can effectively position Adyens issuing & processing capabilities;
- Define the commercial structure of the identified card programs & then coordinate a successful launch with the merchant.
Who you are
- 10+ years of hands on experience launching card programs (both consumer & commercial) that involved working directly with processing platforms, banking partners, card printers, & other related services;
- Success within the card program management space with solid experience in delivering exciting card products;
- Strong working knowledge of the payments industry, products, & associated regulations;
- Ability to communicate effectively about the companys technology & services to assist the merchant partners in developing the right program;
- Work in a independent way & a strong collaborator, connecting with colleagues & sharing ideas to improve effective teamwork.
Who we are
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for the world's leading companies, delivering frictionless payments across online, mobile & in-store channels. It is the only provider of a modern end-to-end infrastructure, connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, & consumers' globally preferred payment methods. With offices around the world, Adyen serves nine of the 10 largest U.S. internet companies & many worldwide retailers. Customers include Facebook, Uber, L'Oreal, Casper, Bonobos & Spotify.
Ready to meet us?
If this role looks like your next challenge, apply by clicking the below link. We cant wait to meet you!