Company Description|Job Description
Have you ever worked for a company that actually wanted you to bring your whole self to work every single day?
Tradeshift is a unicorn in the fintech industry. We are disrupting a typically stagnant environment by connecting companies of all sizes & providing them with the platform & network needed to create value from old processes like procurement, invoicing, payments, & workflow. We recognize that business is both messy & social - two revelations that have driven the development of Tradeshift, a platform for all your business interactions.
About The Team
Our Alliances team works closely with the largest Business Process Outsourcing organizations in the world to help companies deliver greater efficiency, effectiveness & cost savings by utilizing Tradeshift's modern platform.
We are looking for an ambassador for Tradeshift to help articulate to potential Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) partners the innovation & value of the Tradeshift platform
What a day is like:
In a typical day you'll map & work the network of people within a BPO to help drive value; both to vertical heads & other decision makers within that organization. You'll partner with our Tradeshift team of enterprise account executives to define the territory & account plans & joint close plans with channel partners.
Ideally you will have had experience & relationships from working with BPOs. (Please see https://tradeshift.com/partner) & have an experience with enterprise solutions surrounding at least one of the following: supply chain, procurement, electronic invoicing, payments, supply chain finance, supply chain and/or E-commerce applications
You'll manage the pipeline & review cadence with partners, including overseeing the KPI reporting, develop term sheets & contracts for partners working closely with the legal representatives to contractualize those agreements.
- Formulate, execute & review strategic road map & plans with channel partners.
- Manage the day-to-day governance of your strategic channels.
- Manage & execute the onboarding & development training journey of Partner Enablement with the goal of enabling partners to successfully & independently resell Tradeshift
- Ultimately develop & close business with your channels & partners that drive revenue for Tradeshift
You're perfect for this role if you:
Have had a minimum 5 years experience in Channels or Alliances. Work to fully understand the e-invoicing & financial supply chain landscape, competition & strategies behind building revenue
You also have:
- Experience Managing reseller partners & generating revenue
Demonstrate ability to be business & value oriented in presentations & business plans-Inventive, solution-oriented & highly personable in your delivery style
Experience with one or more of the following enterprise solutions is preferred: electronic invoicing, procurement, payments, supply chain finance, supply chain and/or E-commerce applications
Enjoy the turbulence that comes with a lean & agile team staying competitive in a well-developed area of enterprise sales
Be available for global travel up to 30% of your time
Our culture began day one when three Danes poured their brains, heart, & guts into creating a platform that could connect every business in the world. We expect each employee to approach their work with the same amount of pride & passion. One day you might find us having a ping pong matchin the middle of the work day, & then you'll find us handing off projects to colleagues in different time zones so we can continue progress around the clock.
TradeShifters come from various backgrounds & nations, & we all thrive off challenging the status quo. We take pride in nurturing employee happiness, encouraging personal development, & welcoming teammates from all walks of life.
We value diversity & we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Why you might like working here:
- You love autonomy & the freedom to get your work done how you want
- You like sharing your opinions & feeling like they matter
- You want to work for a company that requires you to bring your whole self to work every day: brains, heart, & guts.
- Ambitious international startup, & agile environment in Bucharest, Romania
- Competitive compensation package
- Career & professional development opportunities (workshops, trainings etc.)
- Trips to design-camps for working with & learning from professionals in other countries
- Flexible work hours
- Company laptop provided