Circle is a global financial technology firm that enables businesses of all sizes to harness the power of digital currency & public blockchains for payments, commerce & financial applications worldwide. Circle platforms & products provide a suite of internet-native financial services for payments, treasury infrastructure & capital formation. Circle is also a principal developer of USD Coin (USDC), which has become the fastest growing dollar digital currency in the world. USDC has grown to over 23 billion in circulation & supported over $640B in transactions in the past year. Circles payments & treasury infrastructure services available through the Circle Account & APIs helps bridge the legacy financial system & digital currency & blockchain based finance. Circles SeedInvest service brings internet-native fundraising & capital formation to startups & growth companies. Combined, Circles suite of services helps companies to participate in a more open, global & inclusive financial system.
What youll be part of:
With the mission To raise global economic prosperity through the frictionless exchange of financial value, Circle was founded on the belief that the internet, blockchains & digital currency will rewire the global economic system, creating a fundamentally more open, inclusive, efficient & integrated world economy. We envision a global economy where people & businesses everywhere can more freely connect & transact with each other with new technologies for digital money & internet-native finance. We believe such a system can raise prosperity for people & companies everywhere. Our mission is powered by the values we espouse & which we expect all Circlers to respect. We are Multistakeholder, serving the needs of our customers, our shareholders, our employees & families, our local communities & our world. Furthermore, we are also Mindful, Driven by Excellence, & High Integrity.
What youll be responsible for:
This person will report to the Senior Manager, Demand Generation on the marketing team. This is a unique opportunity to help build & scale our performance marketing engine from the ground up. You will own the execution for planning, implementing, optimizing & measuring digital campaigns across multiple channels including social media, website & paid advertising. This role will partner closely with product, product marketing & revenue operations to understand campaign goals & target audience to define the performance marketing agenda in the overall go to market strategy.
What you'll work on:
- Oversee digital marketing strategy & execution, collaborating closely with paid agency.
- Develop strategic plans for display, remarketing & paid social advertising & drive the execution of these campaigns both in-house & with agency support.
- Vet & manage comarketing activities with media partners & industry publications.
- In partnership with content & copywriting teams, manage the day-to-day execution of social media channels including Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook / Instagram, & Discord.
- Improve conversion performance of circle.com through structured experimentation of messaging, CTAs, & tooling (ie. chatbots).
- Analyze performance & identify new opportunities for growth.
- Collaborate with marketing operations & demand gen team on customer journey mapping, creating a meaningful experience across all campaigns.
- Collaborate cross-departmentally to manage campaigns from initial planning to development, launch & reporting.
- Oversee digital marketing budget, report on spend, campaign results & return on ad spend.
You will aspire to our four core values:
- Multistakeholder - you have dedication & commitment to our customers, shareholders, employees & families & local communities.
- Mindful - you seek to be respectful, an active listener & to pay attention to detail.
- Driven by Excellence - you are driven by our mission & our passion for customer success which means you relentlessly pursue excellence, that you do not tolerate mediocrity & you work intensely to achieve your goals.
- High Integrity - you seek open & honest communication, & you hold yourself to very high moral & ethical standards. You reject manipulation, dishonesty & intolerance.
What youll bring to Circle:
- 5+ years experience in B2B marketing.
- Experience building a performance marketing program.
- Proficiency with Google Ads & social media ad managers including Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram & Twitter.
- Experience with marketing automation tools, preferably HubSpot.
- Effective project management skills.
- Strong analytical skills & ability to make data-driven decisions to optimize performance.
- Strong attention to detail & critical thinking skills.
- Outstanding communication & writing skills.
- Self-starter who thrives in a fast paced environment.
- A basic understanding of crypto assets & blockchain technology is a plus with a strong desire to learn more. You are passionate about bringing this technology to the mainstream.
- Proficiency in Google Suite, Slack, Wrike & Apple MacOS preferred.
We are an equal opportunity employer & value diversity at Circle. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.