Join VillageMD as a Manager, Market Integration in Houston, TX or Chicago, IL
Join the frontlines of today's healthcare transformation
At VillageMD, we're looking for a Manager, Market Integration to help us transform the way primary care is delivered & how patients are served.
As a national leader on the forefront of healthcare, we've partnered with many of today's best primary care physicians. We're equipping them with the latest digital tools. Empowering them with proven strategies & support. Inspiring them with better practices & consistent results.
We're creating care that's more accessible. Effective. Efficient. With solutions that are value-based, physician-driven & patient-centered. To accomplish this, we're looking for individuals who share our sense of excellence, are ready to embrace change, & never settle for the status quo. Individuals who have the confidence to lead but the humility to never stop learning.
Could this be you?
See for yourself how a Manager, Market Integration helps reshape successful healthcare withVillageMD:
As a Manager, Market Integration, you will leverage your prior success managing physician practice integrations & deep knowledge of value-based care operations to ensure an excellent provider & patient experience as they join our employed medical group, Village Medical. You will be accountable for leading successful incorporation of practice acquisitions while building the infrastructure needed to deliver on-time clinic launches in new & growing geographies. As a member of the enterprise-wide Market Integration team, you will have initial accountability for a local geography & will evolve into a regional ownership role as our Village Medical footprint grows.
How you can make a difference
During your first year, you can expect the following professional challenges:
- Leverage your physician practice integration expertise for end-to-end accountability, from due diligence through the transition to local market operations, delivering a successful clinic integration
- As the accountable delivery manager, you will be the main point of contact for regional & enterprise teams. To be successful, you will build & maintain effective relationships with incoming practice partners, cross-functionally within VillageMD, vendors, & local market operational partners to create synergy & improve go-live outcomes.
- Effectuate successful implementation for de novo clinics in new & growing geographies, collaborating with enterprise partners for alignment with Village Medical model & goals
- Work cross-functionally to ensure successful execution of training programs that provide newly acquired clinic personnel with the tools & confidence to deliver high quality patient care & a best-in-class patient experience
- Maintain an eye for process improvement, fostering a culture of continuous, energetic development of workflows increasing efficiency & transparency for stakeholders
- Identifying opportunities to increase revenue & decrease cost, in partnership with market value-based P&L owners & Finance partners
- Proactively communicate with senior leadership regarding matters related markets strategic operational initiatives
Skills for success
- As a successfulVillageMDManager, Market Integration you possess:
- Hands-on experience deploying practices into value-based care/risk based medical groups while effectively mitigating change management barriers
- Ability to work collaboratively with local, regional, & national leadership as well as various other departments across the VillageMD organization
- Ability to maintain a high-level of stakeholder engagement before, during, & 30/60/90 days post go-live in partnership with regional operations teams
- Strong ability to monitor the progress of projects, advise on outstanding issues, & prepare reports for executive leaders
- Ability to effectively collaborate across matrix relationships & indirect reports within the Market Integration function major plus for experience in developing junior talent/effectively growing a team, managing day to day productivity & overall contribution through individual contributor roles
- Ability to travel up to 80% in a regional geography
Experience to drive change
- 5 years combined experience with physician practice management, health care consulting, operations management, & leading process improvement project teams
- Ability to work tactically while also maintaining strategic focus across the business
- Strong ability to work in a highly sensitive & confidential environment & effectively manage changing organizational priorities
- Must have effective technology skills & a strong ability for professional communication & presentation across a variety of modalities
- Must have proven organizational skills with an ability to prioritize effectively
How you will thrive
In addition tocompetitive salaries, a 401k program with company match,bonus & a valuable health benefits package,VillageMDofferspaid parental leave,pre-tax savings on commuterexpenses, & generous paid time off.You work in a highly-collaborative, conscientious, forward-thinking environmentthat welcomes your experience & enables you to make a significant impact from Day 1. This fun,fast-paced, startup environment even comes complete with snacks.
You also have the flexibility to contribute remotely. Most importantly, you make a difference. You see a clear connectionbetweenyour daily work onVillageMDproducts & services & the advancement of innovative solutions & improved quality of healthcare for providers & patients.
Our uniqueVillageMDculture how inclusion & diversity make the difference
AtVillageMD, we see diversity & inclusion as a source of strength in transforming healthcare.We believe building trust & innovation are best achieved through diverse perspectives. To us, acceptance & respect are rooted in an understanding that people do not experience things in the same way, including our healthcare system.Individuals seeking employment atVillageMDare considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Those seeking employment at VillageMD are considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
Explore your future with VillageMD today.