The Recruiting Programs & Enablement team supports our People Team goal of Creating the Best Place to Work for the Worlds Top Talent by providing centralized, global support for Talent Attraction through TA project & program management, strategic pipeline initiatives (including campus, internal mobility, referrals), team training & enablement, interview assessment & compliance functions. Our mission is to provide scalable, Members First experiences for recruitment team members, candidates, hiring managers, interviewers & HR team members. We improve the efficiency & quality of the recruiting process to deliver the right talent, in the right place, at the right time, continuously.
A large part of the work our Recruiting Programs & Enablement team delivers is related to building & managing large company-wide recruiting initiatives & we are looking to hire a Senior Program Manager to:
- Develop project plans for large-scale global talent acquisition projects & maintain roadmap, identify strategy & resource needs, manage project timelines, collaborate with cross-functional leadership, executives & stakeholders to achieve goals & uphold commitments (sample projects include: interview training, referral rewards, internal mobility program)
- Oversee risk management & support escalation pathways to drive performance & completion
- Lead projects that may redesign processes, create new programs or implement tools to reduce manual work & create efficiencies, partner with recruiting leadership & cross functional partners to collect feedback & drive adoption, leading to increased productivity & improved candidate experience.
- Identify functional learning & development opportunities & lead projects & programs that support the Recruiting Teams ongoing learning & development, including but not limited to New Recruiter Onboarding, monthly department meetings, & quarterly offsites.
- Experience in program & project management experience, preferably with knowledge of HR & talent acquisition processes, programs & systems.
- Experience leading & managing large-scale, global organization-wide HR & talent acquisition projects through planning, development, launch, stabilization & close.
- Experience in functional or intro-team training & onboarding
- Excellent communication & stakeholder management skills
- Expert knowledge in change management principles & best practices
- Strong data & KPI orientation
- Experience using project management software tools, Monday.com a plus
- PMP certification a plus
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, & streaming technology, we create digital fitness & wellness content & products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Together We Go Far means that we are greater than the sum of our parts, stronger collectively when each one of us is at our best. In order to be the best version of Peloton, we are deeply committed to building a diverse workforce & inclusive culture where all of our team members can be the best version of themselves. This work has no endpoint; it is the constant work of running an organization that strives to reach its full potential. As a first step in our commitment, we announced the Peloton Pledge to invest $100 million over the next four years to fight racial injustice & inequity in our world, & to promote health & wellbeing for all, from the inside out.