Come see whats cookin at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient & exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world & we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services & were growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, & international, & our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
HelloFresh is looking for an extremely organized, thorough, efficient, executer to join the Finance team. This role will be a key member to support the month-end close accounting function as well as support strategic initiatives across the entire organization with thoughtful & insightful reporting. This role will be focused on planning & setup of the accounting function of the new business lines as well as reporting on the existing verticals & subsidiaries.
- Own assigned components of monthly accounting bookings for HF affiliated entities
- Analyze & own balance sheet & P&L accounts.
- Lead monthly analysis of all the accounts & maintain control around those accounts to ensure the data accuracy in monthly reporting.
- Work closely with the accounting manager to ensure a timely close.
- Support external audit requirements related to specific areas of responsibility.
- Work closely with other Tech & Finance functions to consistently find ways to improve efficiency of the current processes & create new if necessary.
- Devise proposals to improve reporting in order to shorten the reporting timeline, improve controls & ensure scalability as the business grows.
- Someone who pays attention to detail & has a strong sense of ownership.
- Someone with the ability to multitask, work under pressure, & meet deadlines.
- The type of person who thrives in a fast-paced work environment.
- A proactive problem-solver
- Always looking for a better, more efficient way to complete your own & the teams tasks.
- Very interested in cross-departmental collaboration, such groups involve projects with operations, procurement, marketing & colleagues in finance.
- Considered & strong communicator who gives clear & structured recommendations.
At a minimum, you have...
- BA/BS in Accounting or Finance
- CPA is desired
- 3-4 years professional accounting experience with a public accounting firm, or mid to large size company
- Experience with food/manufacturing/ ecommerce industries preferred
- Demonstrated working knowledge of accounting principles
- IFRS knowledge is a plus
- Advanced Excel & data manipulation skills
- Familiarity with Oracle & Tableau are a plus.
Annual Salary: $75-85K
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.