Hi, we're Oscar. Were hiring a Care Navigation Guide to join our Product Operations team in our Tempe, AZ office.
Oscar is a technology-driven, consumer-focused health insurance startup founded in 2012 & headquartered in New York City. Our goal is to make health insurance simple, transparent, & human. We need your help to do so.
About the role:
A Care Navigation Guide is responsible for curating relative provider lists for our members who need readily available care. This requires outreaches to our network providers to ensure that we are providing the most optimal options to our members.
You will report into the Care Navigation Team Lead.
- Provide relevant, refined & impactful personalized options that address the members specific care requests while staying within SLA & meeting access standards.
- Collaborate with RNs to effectively route care
- Discover & communicate trends in order to improve processes & the member experience.
- Effectively utilize all resources to navigate complex cases.
- Confirm & update provider data.
- Properly document tickets.
- Stay current on all information, updates, processes, & workflows.