As a Partner Sales Manager, you will own the partner development opportunities with key Sumo Logic Partners (e.g. AWS, SIs, MSPs, Consulting organizations & VARs) . You will be a strategic thinker with a focus on driving revenue (sell with & sell through) across enterprise business & have a problem-solving mindset. You will be responsible for the overall success of the Partnership including enablement, GTM initiatives, & sales opportunities. You will collaborate with Sales, Marketing, & Product Management & will be the focal point for the technical alliance Partners for all matters. You will own the task of managing & growing our overall Partners leveraged revenue objectives within an assigned geographic territory.
- Identify, recruit & operationalize new Partner organizations to help expand Sumo Logics indirect sales reach within an assigned territory
- Build a regional Partner business plan with quantified goals & milestones to achieve Partner sourced revenue metrics & address certified Partner capacity gaps such that regional capacity exists to meet all quarterly sales requirements.
- Develop a comprehensive regional Partner map, outlining current Partner capabilities, capacity & gaps.
- Work with internal & Partner stakeholders to enable sales & technical cross-training of Sumo Logics solutions.
- Work with respective field teams on demand gen initiatives & campaigns.
- Manage assigned regional Partners to agreed sales goals.
- Manage regular business reviews between Sumo Logic & Partners.
- Work with direct sales teams / reps on various Channel oriented opps
- Maintain & report an accurate sales forecast in SFDC.
Desired Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 10+ years in software Enterprise Sales & Partner development combined
- Prefer 5+ years of experience & a proven track record selling enterprise software or SaaS to Fortune 1,000 companies & 5+ years of experience developing a Partner ecosystem within a SaaS model
- Understanding of Cloud Infrastructure ecosystem is highly preferred
- Understanding of how logs support Security & DevOps Use Cases is highly preferred
- Demonstrable ability to understand, develop & navigate complex sales cycles involving a variety of stakeholders
- Direct experience creating & executing Partner business plans with both Global & regional sized Partners with an emphasis on security service providers.
- Experience working in a start-up environments is essential. This means...
- Must be comfortable operating in an environment where there are often processes & systems that need to be built / optimized in the course of day-to-day business.
- In high growth companies there's always more to do than people to do it. As such, the ability to set priorities, focus on details & motivate internal & external teams to deliver agreed upon goals is very important
- Ability to travel 30-50% of the time
- BA/BS degree required. Technical competence strongly preferred.
Sumo Logic (NASDAQ: SUMO) empowers the people who power modern, digital business. Through its SaaS analytics platform, Sumo Logic enables customers to deliver reliable & secure cloud-native applications. The Sumo Logic Continuous Intelligence Platform helps practitioners & developers ensure application reliability, secure & protect against modern security threats, & gain insights into their cloud infrastructures. Customers around the world rely on Sumo Logic to get powerful real-time analytics & insights across observability & security solutions for their cloud-native applications. For more information, visit www.sumologic.com.