The Tock Product team is looking for a Project Manager! Youll join a mission-driven design team & company dedicated to supporting restaurants, wineries, & the larger hospitality industry. Were building innovative & powerful tools that fundamentally change how these businesses operate. And were creating a search & discovery network that connects these businesses with millions of diners around the world, giving consumers a trusted guide to find delicious experiences from destination-worthy & award-winning spots to neighborhood favorites.
As a Project Manager, youll be responsible for managing fun but challenging projects across the product team. Youll partner with product management, engineering, & design to oversee completion of projects on time & within scope. A successful candidate will communicate confidently to leadership & stakeholders, set clear project expectations, & hold teams accountable to the agreed upon deliverables.
You will report directly to the Senior Product Manager & will be a full-time position in Chicago.
Youll Get To
- Manage SDLC & coordinate with stakeholders to meet product release goals
- Create tickets, user stories, & well-defined acceptance criteria
- Coordinate internal resources & third party vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time & within scope
- Develop project plans to monitor & track progress
- Manage changes to the project scope & project schedule
- Create & maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Provide regular communication to project stakeholders
- Work alongside our Product, Engineering & Design teams to establish & prioritize our product goals
Who Were Looking For
- At least 2 years of proven working experience in project management
- Proficiency in Jira and/or other collaboration software systems
- Ability to communicate technical solutions to both internal & external audiences
- Solid organizational skills, including attention to detail & multitasking
- Ability to manage projects across multiple teams
- Enjoys being part of a team that works & learns together
- You are a proactive go-getter, who loves to solve challenging problems
Benefits & Perks
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered for you & your dependent children
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- 401k with employer match
- Paid parental leave
- Fertility & adoption benefits
- Education reimbursement
- Commuter benefit in the form of pretax (US)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Backup Dependent Care
- Subscription to mindfulness app, Headspace
- Charitable donation match
- Awarded Fast Company's "Most Innovative Companies" in 2021
- Awarded Built Ins Best Places to Work in 2020, 2021, & 2022
- Awarded Americas Hottest Brands of 2020 by AdAge
- Won Chicago Tribune's "Game Changer" Award for industry innovation
- Reached a global customer base of 30 countries operating in 200+ cities
- Processed over $1 billion in prepaid reservations
- Named one of 2019's 50 Startups to Watch
- Featured in: New York Times, Bloomberg, GQ, Vice, Wired, Food & Wine, Eater, Skift Table, Chicago Tribune, Crain's Chicago Business, New York Post, & more
Tock is the all-in-one system for reservations, takeout, delivery, & events. We are changing the way restaurants, wineries, & culinary event organizers run their business & how guests explore, discover, & book at these places all around the globe.
Squarespace is a leading all-in-one website building & ecommerce platform that enables millions to build a brand & transact with their customers in an impactful & beautiful online presence. Our suite of products enables anyone at any stage of their journey to manage their projects & businesses through websites, domains, ecommerce, marketing tools, & scheduling, along with tools for managing a social media presence with Unfold & hospitality business management via Tock. Squarespace democratizes access to best-in-class design, helping our customers in approximately 200 countries & territories maintain consistent branding across all digital touchpoints to stand out online. Our team of more than 1,400 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin, Ireland, Portland, Oregon, Los Angeles, California & Chicago, Illinois. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com.
Not only do we embrace & celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Tock, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.