Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Why & Where
Twilio is seeking a Revenue Data Analyst to join our FP&A team. The team is building additional muscle to analyze customer & product usage for our high-growth business. You will play a critical role in analyzing the drivers of revenue performance & uncovering trends that will inform investment strategies & revenue maximizing initiatives. The role will require partnering with sales, marketing, & product teams to understand the data in a complex, usage based business model & share insights. The right candidate has a mix of technical, business, & analytical skills to identify & analyze ambiguous problems in a fast-paced environment.
Twilio is looking for an individual who lives the Twilio Magic & is excited to bring their data & analytical skills to a collaborative team-based working environment. This is a highly visible role for an enthusiastic analyst looking to take the next step in their career. We seek someone who has:
- 2+ years of data analysis experience in a professional organization.
- Strong analytical skill set; experience in manipulating data sets using SQL, Python, R or other programming/scripting language.
- Comfort with statistical concepts & methods for analyzing data.
- Intense curiosity about understanding key drivers of a complex business.
- Desire to build predictive & other ad-hoc models.
- Track record of prioritizing & managing multiple projects & priorities.
- Experience working with sales & marketing metrics at a SAAS company desired.
As a Revenue Data Analyst, you will:
- BE AN OWNER: Be responsible for understanding the core drivers of revenue. Deep dive into metrics & data to deliver actionable large-scale analyses.
- DRAW THE OWL: Build predictive & other ad-hoc models to support business decisions.
- BE BOLD: Have strong intellectual curiosity to partner with teams throughout the business to understand the available data & existing models that can be leveraged. Build analyses for understanding customer traffic patterns & churn across products.
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Partner with sales & marketing to determine the core levers of our business & to identify revenue maximizing initiatives.
Twilio is a complex, high-growth, & quickly evolving business. The Finance team is central to Twilios decision making process & the GTM Finance team guides company investment decisions to maintain Twilio as the platform to fuel the future of communications. As a Revenue Data Analyst, your ability to identify & understand trends, opportunities, & problems--and more importantly, recommend a course of action--will play a critical role in charting Twilios future.
Twilio is committed to your growth, your learning, your development & your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed & we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems & creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion & innovation & we want you & your ideas to thrive at Twilio. Come join us.
This position can be located at our Denver or Atlanta offices or remote. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits & perks to support the physical, financial, & emotional well being of you & your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously & purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work & be the best version of themselves.