Squarespace is known for our award-winning design, new technology, memorable marketing campaigns, & the teams that power it all behind the scenes. Our Recruiting team's mission is simple: we find & hire talent to help us transform the future of online publishing. We are in search of a Business Recruiter to support hiring across our Corporate/G&A teams. You will source & screen talent, be a guide for candidates, & match people with great opportunities that align with their experience, interests, & goals. You will report into our Team Lead, Business Recruiting in NYC. This position can be based remotely in an approved state (see application question below for approved locations).
All Squarespace employees are working remotely at this time. We are closely monitoring the status of COVID-19 as we continue our work to build a return-to-work plan that ensures a safe return to our offices & provides flexibility for our employees.
- Full-cycle, high-volume recruiting for across our teams in the US & Ireland, including internal hiring processes
- Build high-trust relationships with hiring managers & interviewers alike; communicate weekly progress updates to senior leadership
- Develop an understanding of the strategy, goals, processes, culture, & skill set needed for your various hiring teams; use this knowledge to co-author job descriptions, craft recruitment strategies, & communicate with candidates
- Maintain detailed records in our applicant tracking system. Use your keen attention to detail to become a trusted partner to internal People team partners to ensure reporting accuracy & a stellar new employee onboarding experience
- Source prospective candidates for designated roles; full-cycle recruiting for ad hoc roles
- 3+ years of experience in a full-cycle recruiting support role, supporting high volume client groups
- Experience working within strict timelines
- High touch philosophy with applicants, candidates, referrals & employees to ensure everyone involved with the hiring process has an excellent experience
- Project management skills with an eye for detail
- Positive attitude, adaptability, & the ability to navigate competing priorities
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design & sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people from individuals & local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the worlds most iconic businesses to share their stories with the world. Squarespaces team of more than 1,200 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin & Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
Benefits & Perks
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered for you & your dependent children
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Up to 20 weeks of paid family leave
- Equity plan for all employees
- Retirement benefits with employer match
- Fertility & adoption benefits
- Free lunch & snacks at all offices
- Education reimbursement
- Dog-friendly workplace in New York office
- Commuter benefit in the form of reduced tax (Ireland) & pretax (US)
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives & experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace & celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.