***This role is fully remote & can be located in the UK, France, or Germany***
Welcome to Aetion! Since our debut in 2013, we have grown into one of the countrys leading science-driven technology companies using real-world evidence to provide innovative healthcare solutions.
We achieve this with our Aetion Evidence Platform, a software platform used to evaluate the safety, effectiveness & value of medications, delivering better outcomes to patients, medical professionals & clients. Weve partnered with top biopharma companies & are backed by leading venture capital firms to help further expand our research & product line.
To continue our mission to transform healthcare, were assembling a team of talented individuals who know how to work collaboratively & authentically, to innovate & think transformation, not status quo.
If thats you, wed love to hear from you.
Our Business Development Manager is a consultative sales professional with experience serving as both a customer relationship manager & strategic business partner. S(he) is responsible for identifying, developing & expanding new business opportunities with BioPharma customers to grow & manage long-term & profitable relationships. A successful BDM sets account strategy, leads & coordinates client interactions & drives solution development to meet complex client business challenges.,In addition to client-facing engagement, the BDM also acts as a strategic member & collaborates with other Growth team members across the globe.
The following duties include, but are not limited to:
- Execute territory go-to-market strategy
- Manage growth team members to advise on client strategy, client acquisition & provide career development
- Develop & deliver insightful, value-added strategies & solutions that address complex business challenges
- Create & elevate new business opportunities through the identification of value-added follow-on work & identify new revenue opportunities with existing & new client organizations
- Actively prospect & leverage potential new business opportunities within specified new and/or existing accounts
- Cultivate strong, long-term relationships with key decision-makers within accounts & develop deep knowledge of the customer organization
- Work with cross-functional support teams to prepare & lead client interactions & sales presentations. Educate team participants in customer culture, operational needs/methods & sales techniques needed to close the sale
- Manage & assist in the preparation of RFI/RFP responses
- Utilize CRM & other sales tracking tools to maintain & track business development & sales activities
- Support sales by attending trade shows & industry conferences.
- B.S./B.A. Degree, graduate degree preferred
- At least 3+ years professional experience in consultative selling in the pharmaceutical & healthcare industry
- Demonstrable experience in & commitment to the life sciences and/or healthcare industries
- A strong track record of exceeding goals, leadership & client management
- A willingness & ability to travel to client locations (up to 40%)
- Lead at all levels Aetion is a diverse workforce of scientific thought leaders & technological innovators coming together with a vision to dramatically improve the Healthcare industry. Aetion supports & maintains a presence in organizations such as ISPOR, ISPE, ASHP, & HIMSS
- Awards Aetion is the recipient of numerous prestigious awards:
Aetion is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Aetion is committed to being an employer of choice, not just a good place to work, but a great & inclusive place to work. To that end, we strive to recruit & maintain a workforce that meaningfully represents the diverse & culturally rich communities that we serve. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disabled status or, genetic information.