Simon Data was founded in 2015 by a team of successful serial entrepreneurs. We're a data-first marketing platform startup, & we approach our work seriously; we tackle problems in a scrappy & disruptive fashion, yet we build for scale to support our clients at big data volume.
We are the first & only enterprise customer data platform with a fully-integrated marketing cloud. Moving beyond the limitations of both categories, Simons platform empowers businesses to leverage enterprise-scale big data & machine learning to power customer communications in any channel. Simons unique approach allows brands to develop incredible personalization capabilities without needing to build & maintain massive bespoke data infrastructure.
Our culture is rooted in organizational transparency, empowering individuals, & an attitude of getting things done. If you want to be a valuable contributor on a team that cultivates these core values we would love to hear from you.
Simon Data is seeking a Client Solutions Manager to lead strategic client engagements, drive technical solutions, & manage renewals & upsells. Simons Client Solutions Managers serve as the primary point person with our clients - high growth venture backed companies & leading enterprise brands - leading every phase of the post-sale relationship, from integration to campaign development & launch to renewal. Simon CSMs are responsible for maximizing client value on our platform, helping to develop strategies driving millions in incremental revenue for clients & enabling clients to implement these strategies on our platform. You will be responsible for client engagement across the platform & ensuring overall client happiness & renewals.
This role is ideal for you if you are someone who is analytically-minded & interested in learning tech from the ground up, but also communicates clearly & is passionate about building relationships. You have a strong desire to learn what it takes to build an enterprise SaaS business.
WHAT YOULL DO
- Engage with business & marketing leaders to understand their strategy in using our platform & the retention marketing & data teams to implement that strategy. This includes leading data driven & product discussions with business leaders
- Work with our customers on data integration & analysis to help drive their retention marketing & customer lifecycle goals
- Lead integration efforts with clients, working closely with our integration engineering team to provision client accounts, get data pipelines configured & ensure the client is setup for success on the Simon platform
- Build client relationships:
- Educate customers on new product offerings & drive adoption
- Increase the services & the value that Simon provides our customers
- Negotiate renewals by ensuring platform value is realized to fullest extent
- Generate referrals through introductions from current happy clients
- Socialize with our customers on a regular basis
- Champion processes & product improvements:
- Drive & improve our efficiency & effectiveness by developing materials, tools, & processes for efficient & effective integrations with our clients systems
- Work closely with technical & product teams to determine the short & long term product roadmap - be the voice of the customer to drive product initiatives
- Develop systems to streamline the engineering support we offer clients post-integration
- Compile training materials to keep clients well versed in the nuances of our complex product offerings
- 2-6 years of experience in consulting, banking or other client facing roles
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Mathematics, Economics or other quantitative discipline
- Deep analytical skill set, black belt in Excel or BI platform
- Proficiency working with data in SQL
- Strong business acumen, ability to strategically partner with clients
- Strong project management & individual organizational skills
- Results-driven strategic thinker who is able to thrive in an unstructured & fast-paced environment
- Programming language experience a plus
- Thoughtful, curious & a problem solver
- Personable, collaborative, & a sense of humor
Visa sponsorship for this role is currently not available
Were proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.