LendKey is solving a complex challenge to improve lives with lending made simple by helping financial institutions compete in the digital age & provide a delightful customer experience, while providing borrowers (particularly millennials & Gen Z) with the simple, transparent, digital borrowing experience they have come to expect & desire. LendKey works with hundreds of credit unions & banks to conduct their education finance & home improvement loan programs.
The Director, Platform Support leads our Platform Support Desk for our cloud-based lending platform example to make sure all customer service requests are resolved in accordance with department standards & projects are completed on time while working closely with the Head of Engineering to ensure department objectives are met & customer satisfaction levels remain high.
What you'll be doing:
- Leads by example in providing efficient level 2 & level 3 technical support to all internal customers according to departmental standards while maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction
- Hiring, mentoring & guidance of the support desk team
- Helps team to identify & resolve recurring and/or complex issues by using methodical troubleshooting techniques to discover their root cause & provide a lasting resolution
- Provides leadership with regards to issue resolution to ensure unresolved workflow is properly documented with timely status updates & detailed solutions
- Continually evaluates the priority level of service requests & projects against the needs of the organization & department goals
- Processes time-off requests & conduct annual performance reviews of direct reports.
- Serves as an escalation point for customer dissatisfaction
- Regularly communicates with customers & the Head of Engineering to ensure consistency in all processes & procedures.
- Helps the team to achieve to a balance between resolving daily customer requests & completing department improvement projects
- Propose & implement potential improvements to support desk procedures
- Observe & provide insight into the process of unifying company support desk standards