As a L&D Coordinator you will support the administration, implementation, & success of Trailhead, our dedicated program for emerging talent, in collaboration with L&D team members & key stakeholders across the CM Talent Team. This position will organize scheduling, project management tasks, deadlines & similar asks surrounding all Trailhead programming globally. This role will support the drafting & upkeep of key analytical reporting associated with the program, & learn how to identify & evaluate trends as needed. The position will play a key role in communications with our junior talent & student intern hires, & will support Trailhead programming both from a global perspective & throughout all CM office locations & disciplines where needed.
What You'll Do
- Support the organization/scheduling of all programming, tools, & initiatives relating to the administration & maintenance of junior talent training & strategic learning objectives on a global scale.
- Assist key stakeholders across L&D & CM Talent Team in the delivery of high-impact training solutions in alignment with Critical Mass values, goals & objectives.
- Support the L&D team with scheduling, attendance, & facilitation of all Trailhead global programming.
- Assist L&D team members with feedback gathering, analytics reporting, & quality control to continue to improve the program experience.
- Take ownership of the communication to & engagement of program participants, & contribute to creating an inclusive experience.
- Begin to understand domestic & global trends in employee workplace training, diversity & inclusion, & power-skilling; identify external trends that could affect organizational objectives and/or operational resources, & refine programming in collaboration with L&D leadership.
- 1 year of project management, communications, or learning & development experience (internship experience accepted)
- Enthusiasm for supporting junior talent
- A solutions-oriented mindset, & the ability to adapt & pivot when necessary
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Excellent time management & organizational skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines & maintain several fast-paced projects simultaneously
Nice to Haves
- Previous experience working at a digital marketing agency a plus (or working knowledge of how an agency is structured/operates)
- Communications experience maintaining & executing content calendars a plus
- Analytical experience related to learning and/or training a plus (analytics, reporting)
What We Offer
- Global maternity & parental leave
- Competitive benefits packages
- Vacation, compassionate leave, sick days, & flex days
- Six free therapy sessions
- Access to online services for families & new parents
- Hybrid work options
- Extensive winter holiday office closures
- Summer Fridays (off at 3:00 PM local time every Friday)
- Diversity & Inclusion Board with 11 affinity groups
- Funding towards internal learning & development
- Enterprise-wide employee discounts