What's next in music is first on SoundCloud. As the worlds largest open audio platform, SoundCloud is powered by a connected community of creators, listeners & curators who share, discover & influence whats new, now & next in music & audio.
The Revenue Operations team mission is to scale advertising revenue, through the establishment of long-term, strategic relationships with ad reseller partners. We work alongside our partners to solve client business goals & challenges through mutually beneficial ideas & measurable results. Were seeking an Advertising Analyst to support our global advertising business.
The primary responsibility of the Advertising Analyst will be to manage & develop all ad related data, support the growth of the business with actionable insights, & provide meaningful & well supported recommendations to crucial business decisions. This role will partner with the advertising team, product, engineering, data, & finance teams & will build & maintain performance dashboards, manage & monitor ad performance & revenue tracking across all global territories, & work with the advertising teams with market optimizations & support strategic decisions. This role will report into the VP, Partner Management.
- Design, develop, & maintain reporting platforms that consistently & accurately captures the information needed to support global ad delivery metrics & revenue performance
- Ensure all data is aggregated accurately, QA'd, & serves the needs of the business in organized, readable formats
- Able to identify data irregularities with ability to proactively formulate solutions based on expert knowledge of trends & the mechanics of ad serving technology
- Develop quantitative analysis, ad hoc reports, models, & A/B tests to support advertising decisions
- Build meaningful audience analytical reports derived from platform metrics & support sales training materials & RFPs
- Assess pricing & performance in each monetizable market to ensure optimal yield
- 3+ years relevant experience in digital analytics or digital ad campaign analysis role
- Project management & goal-setting experience within a digital analytics or analysis environment
- Expert experience with data analysis & visualization through SQL, Data Studio
- Knowledge in global markets & privacy compliance, GDPR/CCPA preferred
- Familiarity with Google Ad Manager with technical understanding of ad tech/publisher side preferred
- Highly team-oriented with a collaborative spirit
- Ability to build strong working relationships with internal team members & partners
- Exceptional analytical & problems-solving ability
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Highly proactive, solution-oriented, autonomous & resourceful
- Detail-oriented & ability to excel in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment
- LOVE OF MUSIC