Squarespace is dedicated to creating an unparalleled user experience. Our Customer Operations team runs 24/7 with more than 350 people between New York, Dublin, Portland, & a remote workforce. We are seeking a strategic & motivational leader to help continually scale our EMEA Customer Operations team.
You are driven, have a thoughtful eye for detail, strives for operational excellence, & has experience scaling & managing an international support operation. We're looking for someone who cares about the customer experience just as much as we do.
You will report into our Director, Customer Operations & must be based in & eligible to work in the Republic of Ireland.
All Squarespace employees are working remotely at this time. We are closely monitoring the status of COVID-19 as we continue our work to build a return-to-work plan that ensures a safe return to our offices & provides flexibility for our employees.
- Ensure the success & productivity of the Customer Operations team in Ireland
- Manage a team of inspired Team Leads, supporting them & removing roadblocks
- Monitor goals & propose actions accordingly
- Manage team allocations, people expectations & career development opportunities
- Take a lead role in hiring & developing the team by anticipating our growth & playing a role in defining staffing needs
- Help create allocation of headcount across multiple teams & contribute to broader headcount decisions, considering other time zones & languages
- Work with our senior leadership teams in both New York & Portland to promote service improvements & manage projects, involving quantitative analysis, industry benchmarks & strategy development
- Guide teams towards higher performance, quality expectations, & advocate for a philosophy of continuous improvement
- Work with direct reports to find insights from life situations to set & improve metric-based goals; advocate for product improvements that support the team's strategy & the needs of the customer
- At least 5 years experience managing an international customer support operation
- Experience mentoring & developing people & team leaders
- Expertise using metrics to improve process & quality, & developing relevant dashboards for monitoring
- Experience leading a project from concept through to completion
- Strong ability to build & maintain relationships at all levels
- Customer first mentality & adaptable to rapidly changing priorities
- Excellent attention to detail
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design & sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people from individuals & local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the world's most iconic businesses to share their stories with the world. Squarespace's team of more than 1,200 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin & Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
BENEFITS & PERKS
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered for you & your dependent children
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Up to 20 weeks of paid family leave
- Equity plan for all employees
- Retirement benefits with employer match
- Fertility & adoption benefits
- Education reimbursement
- Dog-friendly workplace in New York office
- Commuter benefit in the form of reduced tax (Ireland) & pretax (US)
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives & experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace & celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.