Are you looking to marry your passion for technology with your penchant for strategic problem-solving? As an Associate Application Engineer, youll build & deploy web-based applications on the Appian platform to support our internal teams.
Youre an expert on our software; from implementing the first business process management application to scaling up the program across the enterprise, you will bring our Digital Transformation Platform to life. The best part is that we use the Appian platform to run our business. Its a dogfood thing!
About the Job:
- Leverage experience in a range of critical process improvement disciplines, including business process management, knowledge management, personalization, business intelligence, & application integration
- Work directly with internal stakeholders throughout the entire life-cycle of projects to define, design, & implement business process based solutions
- Utilize varied skill set & experience to construct, implement, & deploy process-centric business process management solutions based on Appian software
- Analyze a clients business strategy, their business processes, & develop technical solutions to support their business strategy
- Design prototypes, model business processes, & analyze requirements
- Implement quality assurance plans, load testing & roll-out plans
- Triage & troubleshoot production issues & provide ongoing support to various business applications.
- You enjoy working with clients to define business processes & gather functional system requirements. You are not an order taker; you ask why questions & solve the right problems
- Youre educated, with at least a BS in Computer Science or related field/degree
- You have excellent communication skills
- Solid foundation of, or love for, technology
- Preferred experience with relational databases (MySQL or similar) including designing data models & entity relationship diagrams from business use cases