VaynerMedia is a contemporary global creative & media agency with an expertise in driving relevance for clients & delivering impactful business results. The independently-owned agency was founded in 2009 & has offices in New York, Los Angeles, London, Singapore & Mexico City. VaynerMedia has been recognized for its work at Cannes Lions, the Clio Awards & The Webby Awards. It is part of the VaynerX family of companies.
What Youd Do:
- Oversee a team of Media Analysts providing leadership, mentorship, vision & technical expertise.
- Monitor campaigns for performance along with a team of Media Analysts & Senior Media Analysts,ensuring campaigns are pacing accordingly, managing spend, troubleshooting campaigns, creating insights about performance, making updates accordingly & flagging potential issues to management.
- Create & present sophisticated media investment strategies to clients, derived from industry insights & QA reporting.
- Develop & deliver client-facing campaign reports to showcase performance, new business opportunities, & storytelling: pacing reports, campaign build, ad-hoc analysis, & high-touch optimizations to ensure relevant metrics & insights are highlighted.
- Manage up to senior leadership corresponding the most crucial aspects of a client's business, keeping them abreast of any pertinent developments & urgent client needs.
- Manage ad technology vendors needed to execute specific campaign work.
- Collaborate across disciplines to craft best-in-class, holistic omnichannel media strategies rooted in driving tangible business outcomes for large brands.
What Youve Got:
- 3-4 years media experience as a Media Buyer working in platform
- Experience leading & managing a teams or an individual
- Advanced skills in Excel including pivot tables, V-Look Ups, & macros
- Experience across buying/biddable platforms within paid social, programmatic & OTT
- Experience working with analytics, attribution & measurement systems.
- You live for todays digital & mobile consumer, driven, & hungry to succeed always looking to learn more.
- You want to have an impact & is passionate about the work you do.
- You are always looking to adopt new techniques & technologies that are relevant for clients media strategies.
- You thrive in a dynamic, fast paced, collaborative, high-energy environment where youre continuously solving problems creatively & analytically.