BetterCloud is the first provider of SaaSOps solutions to manage & secure the digital workplace. Over 2,500 customers in 60+ countries rely on BetterCloud to automate processes & policies across a companys SaaS application portfolio. A pioneer of the SaaSOps movement, the company established the first-ever SaaS Application Management & Security Framework via two published books entitled The IT Leaders Guide to SaaSOps Vol. 1: A Six-part Framework for Managing Your SaaS Applications & Vol. 2: How to Secure Your SaaS Applications. BetterCloud is headquartered in New York City with offices in San Francisco, CA & Atlanta, GA.
BetterCloud can only achieve its lofty aspirations by finding & hiring amazing talent. If you are looking to be part of something profound & build something special, BetterCloud is for you. We are looking for a Strategic Partnership Manager for Dropbox to join our rapidly growing partnerships team that works in a dynamic environment where fast-paced innovation meets rock-solid execution. We value hard work & a positive attitude & are looking for a hands-on, accomplished leader who can help us dominate the SaaSOps category through growing the partner ecosystem & driving revenue through partnerships.
This role will manage the Dropbox / BetterCloud strategic partnership. This recently announced partnership, which includes resale, will provide cutting-edge data protection & user-lifecycle management functionality to Dropbox customers & will accelerate BetterClouds platform adoption & revenue growth. Your mission will be to manage all cross functional aspects of the relationship with one of the largest technology companies globally in a strategic partnership. This role will be the primary partner executive accountable for the partnership.
The ideal candidate will have industry experience with product based partnerships, deep analytical & business strategy acumen, experience with multi-product businesses, ability to plan & execute GTM activities including sales enablement & driving revenue by engaging with overlay sales teams. The candidate will also have an understanding of how Enterprise customers buy, the role Enterprise partners play, where the leverage lies, & how technical integration could benefit the partner & BetterCloud. We are looking for a hands-on, strategic, wont-take-no-for-an-answer, & detailed-oriented individual to drive these initiatives.
- A proven track record of executing successful GTM plans in a partnerships/alliances role of at least 3 years while exceeding revenue targets.
- Strong sales track record with experience navigating large partners to drive large, company changing partnerships
- Strong technical knowledge, product instinct, & ability to identify opportunities with partners as well as ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams to deliver required outcomes
- Strong hustle, outgoing personality, strong work ethic, extreme enthusiasm & a desire to win
- Strategic thinker & hunter mentality who takes initiative & is capable of hands-on problem solving as well as ability to generate ideas & solutions.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, & handle uncertainty & ambiguity
- Results-driven, detail-oriented, organized self-starter. Creative & critical thinker
- Motivated & focused self-starter with strong leadership skills who is able to multi-task, work independently or within a team.
- Strong organizational, presentation, & communication skills.
- Deep interpersonal skills, including excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Strong project management skills with a penchant for multi-tasking & self-starting
- Strong leadership qualities that can influence cross-functional departments & gain alignment
- Creation & successful execution of an annual business plan with the partner
- Collaborate with the Dropbox overlay & field sales & SE organization to achieve revenue targets
- Serve as a coordination point when required between the Dropbox & BetterCloud sales, product & marketing organizations
- Provide accurate & detailed weekly, monthly & quarterly forecast funnel of identified & proposed opportunities to meet or exceed quota requirements
- Work across product, engineering, marketing, support, training, finance & legal teams on both sides of the aisle to execute on the partnership
- Conduct quarterly business reviews to review the progress & successful execution of the business, GTM, & relationship plans to ensure we are meeting our mutual business objectives & define any action plans to address any gaps or new opportunities
- Coordinate with the partner to develop a continual technical enablement plan that supports the partners sales strategy
- Support & facilitate engagement of our internal sales & technical teams with partners sales & technical teams on upsell & referral opportunities
- Strategize & coordinate with field marketing on design & execution of marketing programs/events/campaigns to create interest & awareness among customers.
- Maintain thorough knowledge of BetterClouds products, sales strategies/objectives, value proposition & competition.
- Ability to travel up to 50%.
Compensation | Benefits
- Career growth opportunities
- Competitive salary
- Full benefits package
- Stock Options
BetterCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled & vets.