Were looking for a leader who has a passion for building relationships with customers to design & build a set of new programs designed to deepen our relationships with customers & integrate customer perspectives across the company.
Youll be joining as a senior leader within the Customer Success team -- a global team of 40+ people with a mission to empower customers to adopt & realize value with Asana.
What youll achieve
You will work cross-functionally from within the Customer Success team to design, build & be directly responsible for a set of new core programs resulting in:
- Establishment of a customer advisory board
- Creation of an executive sponsor program
- Increased marketing & reference opportunities with priority customers
You will also work with colleagues in Marketing, Sales, Customer Success, & Product to:
- Provide strategy for & help coordinate customer delight programs
- Equip customer-facing teams with goals & resources to serve priority customers
- Support generating a customer story pipeline
- Help design customer events that celebrate customers & infuse customer experience throughout the company
You relentlessly seek out ways to better understand customers needs & get energy from building relationships & community. Youve built or led the strategy for a Customer Advisory Board and/or Executive Sponsor Program. And youre excited by the opportunity to lead a cross-functional effort & build a team in a high-growth company with over 70,000 customers. You have:
- 10+ years experience in a customer-facing role
- Expert-level knowledge of B2B customer marketing approaches & SaaS sales cycles
- Built & grown an effective cross-functional team
- A proven track record of executive relationship building
- Skill & comfort in asking for executives time to create leveraged customer opportunities
- Designed & hosted Board-style meetings that are so compelling they generate word-of-mouth referrals
- Strong aptitude for building communities of customers via events
- An ability to empathize with customers pain & delight customers with creative solutions
Asana is a leading work management platform, helping more than 70,000 organizations & millions of users across 195 countries organize & manage all of their work, including AB-InBev, Airbnb, AllBirds, KLM Air France, Kohls, NASA, Panera, Sephora, Uber, Viessmann Group & Vox Media. Asana has been named a Top 5 Best Place to Work by FORTUNE three years in a row, & one of Glassdoors ands Best Places to Work. Headquartered in San Francisco with offices in New York, Dublin, Sydney, Vancouver, & Reykjavk, Asana is always looking for curious, collaborative people to be a part of our inclusive culture & help us achieve our mission.
Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected & valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of all educational backgrounds, gender identities & expressions, sexual orientations, religions, ethnicities, ages, citizenships, socioeconomic statuses, disabilities, & veteran statuses, & we'd love to learn about what you can add to our team.