Hi, we're Oscar. Were hiring a Vice President of Business Solutions to join our Platform team in our New York office.
Oscar is a technology-driven, consumer-focused health insurance startup founded in 2012 & headquartered in New York City. Our goal is to make health insurance simple, transparent, & human. We need your help to do so.
About the role:
You are responsible for creating strategic business partnerships & driving new revenue sources. You will develop strong customer relationships, maximizing Oscar's operating performance & helping to achieve the company's financial goals.
You will report into the SVP, Member Strategy & Operations.
- Work cross functionally to build & refine Oscars Platform offerings to align with the market
- Research & prioritize a pipeline of potential customers for Oscars platform business
- Successfully meet partnership targets based on company goals
- Prepare & present executive level conversations with potential customers
- Translate customer requirements into a proposal; own the process of refining the proposal, including the financials (term sheet), leading the internal scoping & requirements for the solution, that lead to an LOI
- Own the success of getting from the LOI to a signed deal
- Partner with delivery teams to seamlessly transition new partnerships into implementation
- Build, coach, develop & lead team of B2B2C business development & growth leaders to meet business objectives
- 10+ years experience in operations, growth, or B2B2C experience
- 7+ years managing & developing highly effective teams
- Able to travel 50% of the time
- MBA or Masters degree in relevant field
- Experience in healthcare
Life at Oscar:
At Oscar, being an Equal Opportunity Employer means more than upholding discrimination-free hiring practices. It means that we cultivate an environment where people can be their most authentic selves & find both belonging & support. We're on a mission to change health care -- an experience made whole by our unique backgrounds & perspectives.
We encourage our members to care for their whole selves, & we encourage our employees to do the same with comprehensive medical benefits, generous paid-time off, paid parental leave, retirement plans, company social events, stocked kitchens, wellness programs, & volunteer opportunities.
Oscar applicants are considered solely based on their qualifications, without regard to applicants disability or need for accommodation. Any Oscar applicant who requires reasonable accommodations during the application process should contact the Oscar Benefits Team (email@example.com) to make the need for an accommodation known.
Pay Transparency Policy:
Oscar ensures that you won't be discharged or discriminated against based on whether you've inquired about, discussed, or disclosed your pay. Read the full policy here.