Digital Client Solutions Associate Manager
Townsquare Ignite is seeking an Associate Manager of Client Solutions, who will play a key role in the companys digital marketing efforts. Reporting to the Director of Client Solutions, the Associate Manager will build compelling client-facing collateral & informative internal training materials. Additionally, this person will manage platforms that provide information about our offerings & that make collateral easily accessible to sales. The ideal candidate will be an organized, team player who can juggle multiple tasks at once & collaborate across departments of the company. This position will be a hands-on contributor to our expanding local & national digital sales efforts, leveraging data, technology & strategic buying platform partners in Townsquares extended portfolio.
The Ignite Client Solutions team is responsible for collateral across programmatic, social & SEM, custom proposals, product launch decks, training materials, management of resources for sales, & general strategic marketing support.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Craft custom proposals that clearly articulate advertiser goals & Townsquare Ignites strategy to achieve them
- Work with sellers, account managers, media buyers, & data analysts on the creation of case studies & other marketing collateral
- Prepare industry & product research overviews for training decks
- Help manage the organization & maintenance of programmatic collateral available to sales staff (including site & targeting lists, proposals, presentations, solutions one sheets, ad spec guidelines, FAQs)
- Assist with the creation & deployment of the monthly internal newsletter
- Additional projects that support growth & development of Townsquare Ignite
Skills / Qualifications:
- 1+ year(s) of experience in digital media, with a focus on marketing
- Ability to adapt to the changing landscape of digital advertising
- Detail oriented, good writer, creative & enthusiastic
- Interested in learning about current & emerging programmatic products/technologies & ability to illustrate them in easy-to-understand presentations
- Very proficient with PowerPoint, intermediate level with Excel & Word
- Strong project management skills
- Design skills are a plus
Townsquare is a radio, digital media, entertainment & digital marketing solutions company principally focused on being the premier local advertising & marketing solutions platform in small & mid-sized markets across the U.S. Our assets include 320 radio stations & more than 330+ local websites in 67 U.S. markets, a digital marketing solutions company (Townsquare Interactive), a proprietary digital programmatic advertising platform (Townsquare Ignite) & approximately 200 live events with over one million attendees each year. Our brands include local media assets such asWYRK,KLAQ,K2andNJ101.5; iconic regional & national events such as theTaste of Country Music Festival,WE Fest,Country Jam, theBoise Music Festival, theRed Dirt BBQ & Music FestivalandTaste of Fort Collins; & leading tastemaker music & entertainment websites such asXXLmag.com,TasteofCountry.comandLoudwire.com.
TOWNSQUARE MEDIA BROADCASTING MAINTAINS A DRUG-FREE WORKPLACE AND IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. APPLICANTS MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S.
Townsquare Media provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees & applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Townsquare Media complies with applicable state & local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms & conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation & training. Townsquare Media expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Townsquare Medias employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to & including discharge.