Company Description|Job Description
Visa is a global payments technology company that connects consumers, businesses, financial institutions & governments in more than 200 countries & territories, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash & checks. Visa does not issue cards, extend credit or set rates & fees for consumers. Visa's innovations enable its bank customers to offer consumers choices: Pay now with debit, ahead of time with prepaid or later with credit products. From the world's major cities to remote areas without banks, people are increasingly relying on digital currency along with mobile technology to use their money anytime, make purchases online, transfer funds & access basic financial services. All of which makes their lives easier & helps grow economies. Behind the Visa brand are more than 5,000 talented employees who continuously raise the bar with innovative solutions & products that deliver the convenience & security of digital currency to more people all over the world.
CyberSource, a Visa company, is the leading payment management company focused on eCommerce. The company serves over 450,000 online merchants, including many leading global brands as well as a broad base of small to mid-sized accounts. Approximately 1 out of every 4 dollars spent online in North America is processed through CyberSource, & we are growing worldwide. CyberSource is a payment management service leader, combining a comprehensive suite of global payment options with sophisticated fraud & security management, delivered in a software-as-a-service model.
The Senior Technical Product Manager will have the responsibility to implement the strategy for CyberSource's Productwithin CyberSource's Core Payments Team.They will lead thedefinition of technical requirements & the development of the product roadmap to support CyberSource's Acquirer, Partner, Merchant & Portfolio business. Detailed responsibilities enumerated below.
Contribute to the development of the overall product strategy &the product roadmap for payment processingto support market expansion. Evaluate new product opportunities & bring forward proposals for products to expand the capabilities that are aligned with business strategy.
- Define end to end solution to enable new payment methods, newpartner integrations in different markets. Identify dependencies onother products to deliver a complete end to end solution. Define & implement strategy for building new integrations with payments processor in different markets.
Influence executives & team members alike, with your unique approaches to problem solving & direct the course of our technical solutions.Analyze specifications of processors, card networks, point of sale systems & terminal hardware & provide thought leadership, drive business architecture & finally translate those to specific requirements for CyberSource.
Work closely with Product line owners, partners & engineering teams to define & develop detailed product/ business feature requirements.
Sign off on product demo. Ensure product features are well understood & implemented as requested. Demonstrate the product capabilities periodically in brown bags & increase awareness of our products within the organization.
Be the leader of the scrum team & driveactive prioritization of the product backlog & participate in release/Sprint planning ceremonies.
- Define, monitor & measure product metrics & KPIs, incorporate learnings into product definition & development process
- Continuously evolve & improve the product by incorporating feedback, & based on user testing, experimentation, data & analytics
- BS degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Businessor related field,with a minimum of 8+ years of experience in Payments Product Management. Deep understanding & hands on experiencewithcard present messaging, scheme rules, mandates & integration protocols with gateways & processors.
Master's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Businessor related field,with a minimum of 12+ years of experience in Payments Product Management. Deep understanding & hands on experiencewithcard present messaging, scheme rules, mandates & integration protocols with gateways & processors
- Proven ability to manage complex products & projects through various, often competing priorities, constraints & requirements. Experience creating value proposition definition, product differentiation, cost/benefit analysis, & executive presentations.
- Understanding of the technical aspects behind product features & functionalities. Ability to craft, define & deploy omni-channel solutions for merchants.
Adept in Agile development methodologies
- Strong project management skills & demonstrated ability to coordinate multiple parties to deliver a product. Show a creative spark in product innovation, product management, & finding ways to get things done in a globally dispersed team.
- Demonstrated strength at building relationships, highly motivated, strong sense of urgency, ability to motivate others.Experience leading cross-functional teams on complex problems from all fronts across all functions & locations.
Excellent written & oral communication skills with a flair for getting people excited. Ability to lead peer team meetings, resolve teamblockersand do knowledge share sessions with various team members.
Strong desire & aptitude to be very hands-on with data & reporting. Be very comfortable articulating, presenting & influencing key stake holders & leaders of the organizations to pursue new ideas & challenge status quo.
- This position requires the incumbent to travel 10%+ domestically
This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit & stand at a desk, communicate in person & by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones & computers, reach with hands & arms, & bend or lift up to 25 pounds
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines & applicable local law.