As a Technical Writer at Ripple, you will work with a team of writers to create documentation for cutting-edge technology that is changing the way finance works.
- Create & update user guides, developer documentation, troubleshooting references, API references, & sample code
- Collaborate with engineering, compliance, & other teams about the design & implementation of world-class enterprise software products
- Contribute to tools & processes that make documentation & software development more efficient, scalable, & collaborative
- Continuously improve the user & developer experience by creating & iterating on world-class technical content
- 2+ years experience writing documentation for developer audiences
- Strong communication skills & grasp of written English
- Experience documenting or building web applications, especially at an enterprise scale
- Experience with Linux, git, Swagger, Markdown, "docs as code", & hands-on approach to documentation
- Familiarity with web standards, APIs, other internet technologies, & any mainstream programming language
- Experience writing developer API documentation for Java, Node.js, Python, or C++
- Familiarity with gRPC
- Familiarity with Java, Node.js, Python, & C++
- Comfortable with HTML & CSS
- Experience in the fintech, finance, or banking sector
- Experience in crypto/blockchain
The role is based in San Francisco, New York, DC, Miami, London, or Toronto, & will report to the Head of Product for RippleX
WHO WE ARE:
Ripple is doing for value what the internet did for information: enabling its instant & seamless flow around the world. We call this the Internet of Value (IoV). Using blockchain & cryptocurrency technology, Ripple is dedicated to creating powerful gains in financial efficiency, equity & inclusion. In addition, Ripple is developing & enabling the future use cases that will catalyze the new digital economy for governments, businesses & consumers.
Ripple has offices in San Francisco (HQ), New York, London, Mumbai, Singapore, So Paulo, Toronto, Reykjavk, Washington D.C. & Dubai.
WHAT WE OFFER The resources & support to be your best at work & beyond:
Do Your Best Work
- The opportunity to build in a fast-paced start-up environment with experienced industry leaders
- A learning environment where you can dive deep into the latest technologies & make an impact. A professional development budget to support other modes of learning.
- Thrive in an environment where no matter what race, ethnicity, gender, origin, or culture they identify with, every employee is a respected, valued, & empowered part of the team.
- Ripple is Flexible First: you have the option to work remotely, from our offices, or a combination of the two within the 11 countries we are located around the world.
- Weekly all-company meeting - business updates & ask me anything style discussion with our Leadership Team
- We come together for moments that matter which include team off-sites, team bonding activities, happy hours & more!
Take Control of Your Finances
- Competitive salary, bonuses, & equity
- Bonus Flexibility Program: Participants in the Corporate Bonus Plan have the option to elect to receive their annual bonus in cash, equity or XRP, or a combination.
- 100% paid medical & dental & 95% paid vision insurance for employees starting on your first day
- 401k (with match)
- Commuter benefits
- Employee giving match
- Mobile phone stipend
Take Care of Yourself
- Twice a quarter R&R days so you can rest & recharge
- Generous wellness reimbursement & weekly onsite & virtual programming
- Flexible vacation policy - work with your manager to take time off when you need it
- Industry-leading parental leave policies. Family planning benefits.
- Catered lunches, fully-stocked kitchens with premium snacks/beverages, & plenty of fun events
Benefits listed above are for full-time employees. Interns - please discuss benefits with your recruiter.
Ripple is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Were committed to building a diverse & inclusive team. We do not discriminate against qualified employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristic protected by local law or ordinance.