The ultimate source for official answers about a business online should be the business itself. However, when consumers ask questions on company websites, too often they are left in the dark with wrong answers. Yext (NYSE: YEXT), the Search Experience Cloud, solves this problem by organizing a business's facts so it can provide official answers to consumer questions wherever people search. Starting with the company website, then extending across search engines & voice assistants, businesses around the world, like Taco Bell, Marriott, & Jaguar Land Roveras well as organizations like the U.S. State Departmenttrust Yext to radically improve the search experience on their websites & across the entire search ecosystem.
Yext is seeking a Pharmaceutical Industry Leader who will lead Yexts strategy for the Pharmaceutical vertical within the United States. The ideal candidate will be a creative thinker, with the ability to work cross-functionally in order to develop scalable solutions for their clients, as well as their teams. They will build the pharmaceutical vertical messaging & develop Yext product offerings. They will also be the lead public evangelist for pharmaceuticals for the company & will include public speaking, blogging, & other forms of media. We are looking for a self-starter entrepreneurial type leader who has demonstrated success building up an offering in the pharmaceutical vertical. Ideal candidates will have management experience in a consultative sales environment, as well as extensive experience marketing digital marketing solutions.
What Youll Do
- Define & own the strategic direction of the Yext Pharmaceutical offerings.
- Become Yexts Chief Evangelist in the Pharmaceutical vertical which would include speaking at conferences, webinars, thought leadership articles & PR.
- Define, execute, & own an engagement strategy for key prospects, as well as a go-to-market strategy, in partnership with Product Marketing.
- Build trust based value added partnerships, both internally & externally, while supporting team members selling to Pharmaceutical prospects.
- Maintain open communications & collaborate heavily with cross-functional partners, including Direct Enterprise Sales, Client Services, Product Management, Consulting & Marketing, to ensure timely & appropriate client solutions.
- In conjunction with our customer success organization, create & foster referenceable customers for purposes of sales & marketing activities.
- Develop specific revenue & qualified target account plans for sales teams, as needed, to ensure growth in all products/services categories.
- Guide the creation of persuasive presentations & stories that demonstrate the value of Yext to clients.
- Identify, develop & implement best practice sharing amongst the team to reinforce executable selling behaviors that are indicative of over overachievement.
- Remain keenly aware of the competitive landscape & create awareness to both team members & executives regarding how our products & clients fit in.
- Participate in sales team meetings, sales management meetings & quarterly business reviews for key customers & prospects.
What You Have
- Experience driving revenue growth with emerging opportunities & established partnerships.
- Comfortable in solving both performance based & branding objectives.
- Skilled storyteller with experience communicating the benefit of marketing opportunities to brands.
- Exceptional communication & presentation skills with an emphasis on translating insights, product information, & data into client value.
- Ability to perform well in a highly dynamic, rapidly changing environment
- Proven ability to forge relationships with top marketing decision makers at targeted brands.
- Demonstrate success as a leader of change, achieving operational excellence by introducing new performance measures, processes, & systems.
- Extraordinary skills in the areas of people leadership, sales, planning, forecasting, & prioritization.
- Strong understanding of technology & trends that are changing the digital landscape.
- BA/BS degree or similar college level education. In lieu of degree, relevant skills or equivalent experience.
- Ability to travel.
- Experience in a marketing performance environment, with a solid understanding of SEO & SEM SaaS, CMS, Site Search, Local, Display and/or Search market experience. Practitioner preferred.
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.