At Lyft, our mission is to improve peoples lives with the worlds best transportation. To do this, we start with our own community by creating an open, inclusive, & diverse organization.
Our Los Angeles team is looking for a Market Operations intern who can support our team in identifying growth opportunities & improving existing on-the-ground operations. Were looking for someone with an analytical & entrepreneurial mindset, who is interested in making an impact on riders & drivers in Los Angeles.
- Support the Los Angeles Market Operations team by serving as the owner for various initiatives that will drive local impact. This may include research, analysis, project management, & ongoing operational support
- Lead the execution & management of special projects across the local market, such as building the driver community, evaluating ROI of growth initiatives, & improving Lyft's presence at major events & venues
- Visit field to monitor operations on-site; provide feedback to the onsite team to improve performance
- Analyze operational data using spreadsheets & other analytical tools
- Roll up your sleeves & get stuff done. No one can be counted on to execute faster or better than you
- Currently pursuing a Bachelors degree with an anticipated graduation in 2021
- Must be returning to school after the internship
- Proficient in G Suite (Gmail, Google Docs, Google Sheets, etc), Excel, or have experience using data
- Experience working on projects & teams in fast-paced & sometimes ambiguous environments
- Strong interpersonal skills & the ability to influence & collaborate team members, as well as with external stakeholders as needed
- Strong oral & written communication skills, & extreme attention to detail
- Passion & resourcefulness to solve ambiguous, undefined problems
- Bonus: SQL
- Align with Lyfts Core Values: Make it Happen, Uplift Others, & Be Yourself
- Great medical, dental, & vision insurance options
- In addition to 11 observed holidays, salaried team members have unlimited paid time off, hourly team members have 15 days paid time off
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave. Biological, adoptive, & foster parents are all eligible
- Monthly commuter subsidy to cover your transit to work
- 20% off all Lyft rides
Lyft is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues & hires a diverse workforce. Lyft does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Lyft also strives for a healthy & safe workplace & strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance & other similar state laws & local ordinances, & its internal policy, Lyft will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records.