Alto is a modern pharmacy changing the way people manage & fill their prescriptions with a tech-driven, patient-centric, online pharmacy. Alto provides same-day, free delivery, seven days a week for prescriptions. More importantly, Alto offers cost transparency, personalized mobile support, & real-time coordination with doctors & insurance companies. Our mission is to fulfill medicines true purpose - to improve the quality of life for everyone who needs it.
We recently raised our Series C, surpassed 300 employees across four locations, & are on track to achieve $600M ARR by the end of 2020. Start-up tracker, CB Insights, recently listed Alto as one of the top 50 private companies around the world on a path to a $1 billion valuation. Alto is also featured in The New York Times (2/19) article These 50 Start-Ups Maybe the Next Unicorns.
Altos security program is focused on protecting patients security & privacy while enabling our business to operate & grow. We support the product & engineering team as they build a secure platform for our patients, providers & employees. We also work directly with our pharmacy & operations teams to ensure that they can care for our patients securely & efficiently. We work closely with our pharmacy compliance team to ensure that we always respect our patients privacy.
We are looking for engineers to join our team to focus on building secure software. You will support a growing engineering team & ensure they have the tools & knowledge to build products that protect our patients.
- Team up with our product team to ensure we have a secure development lifecycle.
- Identify security & privacy requirements early in the product development process.
- Develop tools & processes that help product engineers write secure code efficiently.
- Integrate security tools & processes into our development process & architecture to continuously identify vulnerabilities.
- Educate engineers on secure coding practices.
- Research current threats, vulnerabilities & exploits to understand the implications for our products & systems.
- Manage 3rd party assessments, bug-bounties & external vulnerability reports & communicate risks to stakeholders.
You are an ideal candidate if you:
- Have 2+ years experience in a role focused on software/application security.
- Are familiar with cloud development environments, such as AWS.
- Focused on ensuring patient privacy & security across our codebase.
- Communicate effectively about technical & non-technical topics with a diverse team.
- Thrive in a dynamic fast-paced environment where need to consider competing interests, & make decisions quickly & independently.
- Believe in Altos mission & embodies our company values.
- Have worked in a healthcare environment & familiar with HIPAA & other regulatory requirements.
- Relevant security certifications.
Alto Pharmacy is an Equal Opportunity Employer & all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.