What's next in music is first on SoundCloud. As the worlds largest open audio platform, SoundCloud is powered by a connected community of creators, listeners & curators who share, discover & influence whats new, now & next in music & audio.
We're looking for an IT Administrator to maintain, streamline & expand our office infrastructure. You are the go-to person for computer hardware & software needs, providing front line user support for all of SoundCloud's internal tools & technologies. You troubleshoot, respond to inquiries & find solutions to technical challenges. Beyond the day-to-day, you improve the SoundCloud user experience by contributing to longer term projects & documentation efforts. You are highly technical & are comfortable problem solving with multiple operating systems (like OS X, Linux, Windows) & a range of devices (including desktops/laptops, phone systems, video conferencing & various wireless devices). You occasionally partner with various teams including security, networking & infrastructure. You're a fast learner & great communicator who can support the IT needs of global offices of all sizes & employees of varying technical backgrounds.
Required skills & experience:
- knowledge of Mac & PC administration (software installation, hardware maintenance)
- experience with Google Apps (administration & use)
- installing & maintaining network hardware: printers, cable installation, etc.
- LAN/WAN & mobile computing environments
- MS Office, Adobe products
- general IT troubleshooting
- command line & scripting experience on Unix-like systems
- experience with Linux desktop administration
- experience with network & firewall administration
What you're all about:
- You're an enthusiastic, experienced IT professional with a technical background, an "Apple-store Genius Bar" mentality & with love for fruit
- You are a white-hat hacker who wants to work for & with hackers
- You want to work with interesting, tech-savvy people
- You are eligible to work in the US
If it sounds like we are looking for you, send us your resume & a short cover letter!