About Daily Harvest
Daily Harvest makes nourishing food built on fruits & vegetables accessible. We do this by delivering thoughtfully sourced, chef-crafted food to customers doorsteps, all ready to enjoy in minutes. Were on a mission to take care of food, so food can take care of you.
Our team is collaborative, driven, & future-thinking, were constantly learning, experimenting, & iterating, & celebrate failure just as much as success. We take risks, try new things, & we get things done. We love adaptogens & cruciferous vegetables but never say no to cake. Everything we do, we do in the service of our community.
Daily Harvest is seeking a Care Associate to join the Customer Care team. The Daily Harvest Customer Care team is on the front lines of delivering world-class hospitality that transcends simply answering questionsevery day. We surprise & delight our customers, anticipate their needs & act as guides as they navigate the DH journey integrating more fruits & veggies into their lives.
As a member of the Customer Care team, you will be instrumental in developing the Daily Harvest brand by communicating directly with customers to solve real-time issues, answer questions & respond to user feedback. Our goal is to provide our customers with an impeccable experience, exceeding all expectations, not only with each & every shipment from Daily Harvest, but every time people are in touch with us. We want the experience of everyone who is in touch with us to be pleasant & enjoyable, so much so that they refer us to others for their daily superfood enjoyment.
What you'll do:
- Connect with & deliver above-and-beyond customer service through phone & email.
- Problem solve & troubleshoot to resolve customer issues.
- Become an expert on Daily Harvest develop a nuanced understanding of our service to be able to answer any question & solve any problem.
- Think creatively about ways in which we can optimize each customers experience & brainstorm with the other members of the team.
- Master our internal backend systems in order to efficiently, effectively & consistently deliver exceptional service while meeting quality & productivity goals.
- Channel & share recurring customer inquiries, concerns & feedback to all members of the team to continuously improve areas of the business such as technology, marketing, operations, & product development.
- Potential to work remotely following a 90 day probational period.
Who you are:
- Positive, enthusiastic, kind, sincere, patient, & adaptable
- Able to work within the hours of 7 am - 7 pm MT, including weekends!
- Organized, self-motivated, & a strategic problem solver
- Eager to learn & take on new challenges every day
- Driven by an entrepreneurial spirit that will evolve the Daily Harvest brand
- Flexible, versatile, & willing to do whatever it takes to get the job done
- 1+ years experience working in customer service
- Excellent written, verbal, & listening skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- A motivated, positive attitude
- Previous work from home experience a plus
- Unlimited Daily Harvest to keep you hustling, not hangry + cold brew (...always stocked)
- Competitive medical, dental, & vision benefits
- Access to everything we make (including recipes in development)
- Annual company retreat
- Quarterly team outings, weekly onsite happy hours, + regular DH team gatherings to celebrate our co-workers
- Book club + running club
- A dynamic, ambitious, & fun work environment + dog friendly!!
At Daily Harvest, our mission is to take care of food, so that food can take care of you. And it wouldn't be possible without our team. We celebrate the unique POV that each person brings to the table & believe in a collaborative & inclusive environment. As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, military or veteran status, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetic information. These are our guiding principles & apply across all aspects of employment.