Doctor.com is a marketing & reputation management platform, purpose-built for the complex problems that healthcare providers face when building & growing their practice in a digital world. Doctor.coms industry-leading data management technology & its unique integrations with the most prominent directories & review sites have empowered over 20,000 practitioners to seamlessly enhance their online visibility, grow patient trust & ultimately attract more patients.
Doctor.com is looking for a key hire who will be instrumental in maintaining client relationships & ensuring customer success as we rapidly scale our client base. As a Client Success Manager, youre responsible for keeping our clients engaged & excited through reinforcing the value of our product. You will maintain close & frequent contact with clients, build value through education, empower them to benefit from our service, deftly handle any account-related issues or dissatisfactions, & strengthen rapport.
Client Success Managers are laser focused on retaining & expanding the revenue of their clients. Were looking for someone who is fearless & confident on the phone our ideal candidate enjoys the thrill of closing deals, but prefers strategic conversations to cold-calling. You should be adept at achievable balance between empathizing, & establishing yourself as the undisputed expert.
In this role, growth potential is high if youre willing to work hard. Were still early enough that you can play a meaningful part in defining the companys future, but far enough along for you to be confident that youre joining a winning team (proven revenue model, thousands of paying clients, best product in the market, etc). If youre a masterful communicator who can see problems before they happen, & youre eager to work on a highly motivated team, we cant wait to hear from you!
Personality & Approach:
- A positive mental attitude, you dont let a bad call get you down
- Youre highly organized, & efficient at documenting work. You dont let tasks pile up, you like to get ahead.
- Strong self-discipline & work ethic; we dont believe in micro-management at Doctor.com
- Youre fearless on the phone, & you know how to expertly navigate & guide a conversation. Youre a confident, articulate, level-headed communicator
- A strong sense ownership & personal accountability; your integrity & dependability are never in question
- Status quo is not a word in your vocabulary. Youre excited to come up with new & creative ways to keep Doctor.com top of mind for our clients that we havent thought of yet.
- Youre motivated by individual achievement & contribution, while maintaining a team mentality. The bigger picture of company success is important to you.
- A strong contributor - excited to find new ways to improve our product & sales using client feedback & cross-team collaboration.
Skills & Experience:
- 2-3 years minimum in account management or customer success experience required (startup, healthcare, SaaS experience a strong plus)
- Prior sales experience strong plus
- Comfortable with negotiating
- Problem solving skills & solution oriented
- Comfortable with & excited to work in a startup environment
- Prior experience working with Salesforce (or a similar CRM)
- Prior experience with working cross departmentally
- Tech savvy
- Experience with SMB clients required
Benefits include: Equity, 100% covered vision/ dental/health insurance, 401K, flexible PTO, discounted gym membership at NYHRC, paid maternity/paternity leave, fully stocked kitchen, pet friendly.