Rue Gilt Groupes People team is looking to hire a Director, People to join our team! In this role, youll be an integral member of the Merchandising, Planning & Shop Premium Outlets leadership teams, responsible for defining & implementing people strategies that align to RGGs business goals, while also serving as an employee champion. You will contribute at a hands-on level to cultivate an open, dynamic & performance-driven culture. You thrive in a fast-paced environment, are passionate about about e-commerce/retail, & seek to deliver exceptional results.
WHAT YOULL DO
Coach/Advisor. Provide expert HR counseling, coaching, performance management & employee development in partnership with other HR functions. Coach leaders on talent & succession management & how to best to motivate & challenge members of their teams ensuring employee performance, engagement, & accountability. Leverage data to identify trends & recommend solutions to improve performance, retention & engagement.
Business Thought Leader. Leverage knowledge of the industry, trends & RGGs business to to offer thought leadership regarding organizational & people-related strategy & execution. Establish & maintain an intimate understanding of the Merchandising & Planning organization & the overall e-commerce business. Build effective & productive working relationships at all levels of the organization.
People Team Leadership. Manage & develop direct report/HR Partner. Active contributor to the overall HR Partner capability. Serve as a mentor to others within the People team. Voice/Contributor to overall People Team strategy.
Program Execution. deliver results for ongoing People initiatives & Talent Programs. Manage specific talent projects in partnership with business leaders, as well as opportunities to participate or lead functional & cross-functional initiatives
WHAT YOULL BRING
- You are curious. You understand the lingo, motivators & latest trends strong business acumen, particularly in the e-commerce, retail industry
- Self-starter with a creative mind & a track record of putting ideas into practice & assessing results
- HR ambassador. You understand the importance of developing meaningful, trusted relationships across all the organization
- Ability to influence, easily build trust, unquestioned integrity & the experience to effectively navigate sensitive & complex HR matters.
- 7+ years in an HR Business Partner or generalist role. Management experience preferred.
- Experience in creative problem solving, influencing, change management, & eliminating barriers at any organizational level.
- Experience in a high-growth, entrepeneurial organization, strongly preferred.
WHAT YOULL EXPECT FROM US
- The opportunity to work in a highly visible role at the center of our Company
- The chance to have a significant impact on RGGs associates as well as our own People Team
- Work in a great team environment that focuses on meaningful work, professional growth & career development
- Develop broader HR experience by collaborating across all HR functions & People Team Initiatives
Rue Gilt Groupe combines world-class merchandising, technology & marketing to create the most engaging & satisfying online shopping experience available. Each day, 35+ million loyal Members turn to Rue La La & Gilt for everything from women, men & children's apparel & accessories to home dcor & exclusive experiences. Our approach to retail brings excitement to online shopping in a way that not only strategically supports our brand partners, but also inspires our Members daily.
This Company is an equal opportunity employer, & selects individuals best matched for the job based upon job-related qualifications regardless of race, religion, color, creed, sex, sexual orientation, age, ancestry, national origin, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, veteran or military status or any other