As part of Client Services team, implement fault tolerant, highly scalable solutions. Work within an engagement team to identify business requirements, requirements management, functional design, prototyping, process design & supporting implementations. Make implementations smooth, timely, & a positive experience for customers. Work with customers, end-users, technical analysts, & application designers to define data requirements & structure for Business Intelligence (BI) applications. Design models for data warehouse or data mart (data structure, storage, & integration). Work with team to aggregate large data sets for use within companys solutions. Develop, design & optimize complex SQL queries. Lead database analysis, design, & build effort. Design maps of source system data to data warehouse models. Develop strategies for data acquisitions & integration of new data into company's Data Engine.
Bachelors degree or equivalent in Information Systems, Statistics, Computer Science or related field.
3 years of experience in BI (Business Intelligence) or Software Development.
Work experience to include:
- 3 years of experience in data modeling, including conceptual, logical & physical model design with both traditional 3rd normal form & dimensional modeling;
- Experience with Windows & Linux environments;
- Relational, columnar & NoSQL database management experience with at least one of the following database platforms: MySQL, Oracle, MSSQL, Vertica, or mongodb;
- Experience transforming, testing, ETL (extract, transform, & load), & analyzing large data sets;
- Experience with pivot tables & VBA (Visual Basic for Applications) in Excel; and
- Experience partnering with business teams to gain deeper insights into data, architect solutions, & allow business users to make decisions while leveraging data.
Any & all experience may be gained concurrently.
10% domestic travel required. Travel expenses paid by employer.
Interested candidates may mail resumes to: Domo, Attn. Job #VS-0328, 772 E. Utah Valley Drive, American Fork, UT 84003.