GIPHY is the worlds largest short-form content platform. We animate conversations for 500 million people every day & make brands more memorable in a culturally relevant way.
Our content enriches the top messaging & social platforms, with 7 billion GIFs & stickers shared per day.
Were a creative & passionate group of GIF-obsessed individuals continuing to build out what we believe is the future of communication. We have big goals & are looking for talented people to join us.
Were seeking a Senior Director, Revenue Operations. You will be tasked with building, executing & managing our revenue operations strategy, including media planning, pricing, proposals, account management, & ad operations including inventory management. You will be in charge of our Account Management & Ad Operations teams. The leads of these teams will be direct reports.
What youll do:
- Own & manage GIPHY ad pricing & the rate card, including all related internal & external approval processes
- Develop a comprehensive forecasting & inventory management system in partnership with finance
- Partner with our product & engineering organizations to build products that increase revenue sales & operational efficiency. Collaborate with these teams ongoing to continuously evaluate the ideal solve for our ad serving needs.
- Maintain internal relationships with the content, marketing, sales, engineering & product teams to understand new sales initiatives, & provide actionable insights regarding impact on revenue
- Drive the efficiency improvement of revenue operations: on-time launches, restriction of campaign under-delivery, optimal plans for operational success, accurate client reporting templates, etc.
- Lead, develop & implement ad operations workflows, processes & systems, & oversee day-to-day campaign operations with the goal of maximizing revenue & driving client success & renewal
- Ensure flawless execution of trafficking, reporting, billing, & overall campaign management while delivering against campaign KPIs.
- Lead the account management team for all pre- & post-sale contractual support of the GIPHY Revenue Team working with the sales leads to manage day-to-day deal close, kickoff, & wrap up.
- Evolve a deep understanding of our products, offering, & best practices to support account management campaign strategies & meet client objectives
- Orchestrate a team which provides best-in-class customer service to ensure sold campaigns exceed objectives while driving incremental revenue via proactive upsell/renewal opportunities. Focus on satisfaction, retention, & growth
- Raise the operational standards of GIPHY sales by creating better reporting templates, better process documentation, & filling organizational gaps throughout the org as needed
- Work with team to create case studies
What were looking for:
- 7-10+ years of relevant experience in Revenue Operations at publisher, platform or digital advertising space
- 3-4+ years experience managing a team
- Strong ability to multi-task across multiple high priority & time sensitive projects & stakeholders
- Excellent organization, communication & analytical skills
- Positive vibe, low ego
- Self-starter, sense of humor & lover of GIFs
- Experience & comfort in a start-up environment is a plus
- Experience selling branded/custom content campaigns is a plus
- BS, preferred in Marketing or Business or equivalent work experience
This is a full time salaried position, including stock options, fully covered health insurance, 4% 401K match, free lunch every day, free gym membership & lots of other fun perks