We are in search of a logistics team member to execute & oversee day-to-day operations & our global warehouses.
In this role youll be working cross functionally with merchandisers, production team members, warehouse employees, & business partners to ensure the timely & accurate delivery of all of our apparel product lines globally.
The candidate will be an integral part of our operations & logistics team as a part of the greater Peloton apparel team. This position will work alongside other logistics team members & report into the operations manager.
- Partner & build relationships with several apparel vendors & see shipments through from factory to our printers, global 3PLs & stores.
- Partner with the production team to provide item data needed for 3PL systems at time of item creation.
- Scheduling shipments through various carriers, small parcels, LTL & tracking them through to successful delivery. Additionally, scheduling delivery appointments when necessary with 3PLs.
- Create commercial invoices as needed for cross border shipments, identify correct HTS codes for products.
- Track, trace, & update on status of shipments to the greater team as needed.
- Run weekly meetings with the greater merchandising, production, & logistics team to update on all in transit, incoming, & outgoing shipments.
- Troubleshoot customs delays as well as delivery issues with various carriers & customs brokers.
- Prioritize receiving at 3PLs based on the business needs & report on variances to the team & to our vendors if needed.
- Oversee completion of any work orders at the warehouse level for any special stickering & quality checks.
- Partner with the planning & allocations team on store shipments to ensure timely delivery of store shipments prior to launches.
- Track & prioritize receipts of past seasonal items from our retail stores globally, & resolve issues with incorrect tagging & identifying products.
- Assist with end of month close activities by checking completeness of receipts, transfers, & other various transactions in our ERP system.
- Assist with invoice reconciliation as needed by partnering with the accounts payable department & liaising with vendors.
- Addresses internal & external inquiries & directs to the correct department if needed.
- Maintains effective communication with internal & external parties through a high volume of emails, phone calls & in-person interaction.
- 2-5 years of experience working with a retail and/or apparel consumer products company.
- Experience working with WMS, & TMS Systems.
- Experience working with ERP systems, SAP/Netsuite a plus.
- Proficient in excel, G Suite, UPS, Fedex systems.
- Firm understanding & knowledge of international customs regulations & tax codes.
- Able to apply extreme attention to detail to organize a large number of shipments across multiple vendors & countries.
- Excellent communication skills in order to provide the most up to date & accurate information to our business partners.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment prone to change.
- Ability to work effectively & creatively in a lean environment.
- Previous start-up experience is a plus.
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy & benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience & comfort of home. We use technology & design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, & Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks & challenging the status quo by continuously innovating & improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, & we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses & retail showrooms in the US, UK & Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 & Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.