People who work for themselves fuel our economy. In the US, small businesses employ 60% of the workforce & create 80% of new jobs. Oftentimes the odds are stacked against them with 50% failing in the first 5 years. Intuits Small Business & Self-Employed Group (SBSEG) is devoted to creating solutions to meet the needs & improve the chances of success for these entrepreneurs with a portfolio of solutions from Mailchimp & QuickBooks.
Mailchimp is a leading marketing platform for small businesses. We empower millions of customers around the world to build their brands & grow their companies with a suite of marketing automation, multichannel campaign, CRM, & analytics tools.
The Global Media, Advertising, & Ad Tech team at Mailchimp is seeking a Sr Marketing Manager for our International media team. You will collaborate with internal & external partners to drive & execute a clear media strategy - managing relationships, bringing channel expertise, & serving as the connective tissues across all partners to ensure teams are focused on the larger goals.
What youll do here:
- You will assist in leading International paid media strategy, planning, & drive execution
- You will a subject matter expert on traditional & digital media
- You will assist in harvesting relationships with 3rd party vendor & platform representatives
- You will help manage media agency relationships to help infuse creativity, innovation & performance growth from our paid media investments
- You will identify incremental marketing opportunities/audiences to continue growing the business
- You will analyze media performance, outlining opportunities for optimizations & testing
- You will communicate in an action-oriented way to drives initiatives forward
- You understand & apply local market opportunities to optimize our International media efforts
- You bring a curious, entrepreneurial mindset
- You will cross collaborate to achieve improved results with internal teams, such as: web operations, SEO, campaign management, marketing analytics
Wed love to hear from you if:
- You have 6-7+ years of experience managing paid media campaigns at an agency or in-house while managing an annual budget exceeding $30M, SaaS experience is nice to have
- You have experience managing media in international markets is preferred
- You demonstrate ability to think strategically about complex issues, leading to thoughtful recommendations, action plans, & campaigns that drive high ROI
- You have technical skills including, but not limited to Business intelligence (e.g., Tableau, Datarama), Google Ads, Facebook Ad Manager, DV360, Campaign Manager, etc.
- You have an exceptional ability to communicate cross-functionally within a highly energetic team
- You have a working knowledge of measurement & attribution methodologies within performance oriented channels
- You have an understanding of how to apply different testing frameworks to drive learnings & acquisition growth
- You are comfortable working independently & dealing with ambiguity
- You are proactive, a self-starter, have a high level of ownership & organization, & willingness to proactively take on leadership roles within a project & coach junior team members
- You have a proven track record of shaping business strategy through deep consumer understanding, actionable insights, & sound recommendations
- You have focused experience on paid social, programmatic, & direct investment
- You have MarTech platform experience (nice to have)
- You have experience managing direct reports & vendors (nice to have agency management experience)
- You are well versed in G-Suite
- You have proven success working cross-functionally with teams such as design, campaign management, web ops, & marketing analytics.
- You have strong interpersonal & influencing skills & ability to interact with colleagues at all levels in a peer-like way
- You have the ability to quickly synthesize qualitative & quantitative information, structure a concise & clear presentation of findings, & articulate recommendations to an executive audience.
- You have excellent written & verbal communications, presentation & facilitation skills
How youll work: Our Core Leadership Behaviors are the observable & measurable leadership actions & skills that contribute to our effectiveness & success in our roles at Mailchimp. They determine how we do our jobs & how we meet our goals, enabling us to bring out the best in each other & execute on our strategic plans to deliver for our customers.
- Thriving in Complexity: You unravel & make sense of potentially sophisticated, incomplete, & contradictory information to effectively solve problems.
- Nimble Learning: You tackle problems with experimentation, using successes & failures to inform future decisions
- Expecting the best: You hold yourself & others accountable to meet commitments
- Collaborating Courageously: You build partnerships across the company & work collaboratively with others to meet strategic goals
- Cultivating Candor: You act with integrity & earn the confidence & trust of others through honesty & authenticity
- Inclusive Leadership: You recognize the value diversity brings to our organization & leverages different perspectives to enhance organizational culture & drive performance
- Customer Obsessed: You listen hard to customers, understand their challenges, develop relationships with them, & deliver products that remove their obstacles
- Action Oriented: You initiate new opportunities & face tough challenges with a sense of energy, enthusiasm & service
At Mailchimp, we understand that experience comes in many forms. We dont just accept differences, we celebrate them, support them, & hire peeps from a wide variety of backgrounds because it makes our company stronger. Were dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team - so if your experience aligns with what were looking for (even if you dont check every single box), please consider applying!
Mailchimp is an all-in-one marketing platform for growing businesses. Mailchimp empowers millions of customers around the world to start & grow their businesses with world-class marketing technology, award-winning customer support, & inspiring content. Millions of businesses & individualsfrom community organizations to Fortune 100 companiestrust Mailchimp to help them connect with their audience with the right message, at the right time, in the right place.
Founded in 2001 & based in Atlanta with offices in Brooklyn, Oakland, Vancouver, London, & Santa Monica, Mailchimp has 1,200+ employees. Through Intuit, we offer employees competitive compensation, best in class perks & benefits. We hire collaborative, customer obsessed, problem solvers & give you ample opportunity to grow & succeed. Find Mailchimp on social.
Vaccination Policy: We are requiring that employees who come onsite be vaccinated. Unless prohibited by applicable law, full vaccination against COVID-19 is a requirement for any position at Mailchimp/Intuit that necessitates coming onsite and/or in-person business activity. Qualified applicants who wold like to request an accommodation (exception) on the basis of a qualifying medical condition/disability or sincerely-held religious belief should contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mailchimp is an equal opportunity employer, & we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis race, color, citizenship status, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender (including gender expression & gender identity), sexual orientation, age, weight, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, marital status, veteran status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other factor protected by federal, state or local law. Mailchimp also prohibits harassment of applicants & employees based on any of these protected categories, & complies with all applicable state & federal laws respecting consideration of unemployment status in making hiring decisions.