Dashlane is a password manager & online security app for everyone who lives, works, & plays on the internet. With a simple, intuitive design & patented security technology, Dashlane keeps passwords, personal data, & payment info atpeople'sfingertips, so they can stop guessing passwords & wasting time filling out forms. Dashlane has helped over 11 million users in 180 countries manage & secure their digital identities & has enabled over $17 billion in e-commerce transactions. Our team in Paris, New York & Lisbon is united by our passion for password security & the belief that our success is built on the diverse backgrounds of every member.
You will be based in Paris, France.
Inside our Web Product agile team, you will be in charge of architecting, developing, improving, & maintaining the Dashlane web applications & the Dashlane browser extensions. Using the latest front-end technologies such as TypeScript, React, & Redux, you will build an incredible product & handle complicated challenges in order to make Dashlane feature set available to any browser on any device. You willcollaborate with our product, design, & QA teams to constantly improve the user experience
We want to hear from you if
- You have at least 3 years of experience in software development
- You have a significant experience with web applications development
- You are fluent in English
We're also looking for:
- Some knowledge of browsers extension development is a plus
What is it like to be part of the Dashlane team?
- Youll be working on an innovative new project! As a member of the web product Team, youll help pioneer brand new, cutting-edge web applications & browser extensions that will make life easier for millions of people worldwide.
- Work with developers, product managers, testers, & our very own founders in a highly collaborative environment where everyone shares ownership of the company's success
- Learn every day, & share your knowledge with your co-workers
- Participate in cross-team side projects such as "how to improve code review processes" or "how to improve happiness in the team"
- Work on an award-winning product:Dashlane was recently awarded the 2017 People's Voice Webby Award, featured many times on the Play Store & the App Store, & by prominent publications includingPC Mag, Techlicious, InfoWorld & many more global & specialized publications.
Diversity at Dashlane: