Company Description|Job Description
Have you ever worked for a company that actually wanted you to bring your whole self to work every single day?
Tradeshift is a unicorn in the fintech industry. We are disrupting a typically stagnant environment by connecting companies of all sizes & providing them with the platform & network needed to create value from old processes like procurement, invoicing, payments, & workflow. We recognize that business is both messy & social - two revelations that have driven the development of Tradeshift, a platform for all your business interactions.
What a day is like:
Your typical day will be a mix offully concentratingon delivering high quality codingwith insightful discussions with UX specialists, Backend Engineers, Product Managers & fellow Frontend Engineers.Our architecture is built on microservices, & you will have direct contact with Docker, Kubernetes, AWS, Fresh codebase & modern software development practices.
You're perfect for this role if:
You are customer-centric. Yourcraftsmanship is focused onusability, with emphasis on providing a great user experience. High performance & responsive UI are part of your default mindset.
You also have:
- Experience with React or Angular is a plus
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs & knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes, Google Cloud Platform or AWS
- Can write high quality code & unit tests
- Fluent in English speaking, reading & writing
- Working experience in structured development & build environments (continuous integration, automated testing, automated configuration & deployment)
- Excellent communicator & team player
- Not afraid to take on hard challenges & dive into unknown territory
- Strong problem solver with a structured approach to your work
Our office in Copenhagen has a palpable excitement that stems from the constant change that keeps everyone on their toes. Each employee has a voice, & their hard work pays off. No good work goes unnoticed.
Our culture began day one when three Danes poured their brains, heart, & guts into creating a platform that could connect every business in the world. We expect each employee to approach their work with the same amount of pride & passion. One day you might find us having a ping pong match in the middle of the work day, & then you'll find us handing off projects to colleagues in different time zones so we can continue progress around the clock.
TradeShifters come from various backgrounds & nations, & we all thrive off challenging the status quo. We take pride in nurturing employee happiness, encouraging personal development, & welcoming teammates from all walks of life.
We value diversity & we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Why you might like working here:
- You love autonomy & the freedom to get your work done how you want
- You like sharing your opinions & feeling like they matter
- You want to work for a company that requires you to bring your whole self to work every day: brains, heart, & guts.
- Ambitious international startup
- Career & professional development opportunities
- Large office that provides caters to many different work-environment preferences
- Flexible work hours
- Mobile phone plan & at home internet
- Lunch & snacks daily with drinks
- A competitive compensation package & equity
- In-house activities like yoga
- Opportunity to join many fun, varied company events like happy hours, hackathons, family holiday parties, & many more.