Were here with the humble aspiration to accelerate the speed of human progress with our radically simple, all-flash enterprise storage technology. Were inspired by our belief that storage isnt just a place to put things, its a powerful strength to be unleashed - a strength that will remove the limitations on those building the world of today, so they can erase the word impossible fromtomorrow. Our all-flash storage solutions offer radically simple technology to help companies unlock their future possibilities, today.
Our founders created the company with a passion to build storage technology customers love & deliver it with simplicity & service that fundamentally changes the enterprise storage experience. Founded in 2009, our record revenue growthhas landed us among a very select group of companies. Today, customers & industries across the world are experiencing the benefits of going Pure - from Barclays to Linkedin.com & ConocoPhillips, Pure adopters cover a broad spectrum from global consumer brands, to healthcare, education & finance.
Puritans come from various backgrounds & we thrive off of challenging the norm. This cross pollination of backgrounds led to numerous ground breaking ideas & has helped us build one of the most reliable & easy to use storage systems in the industry. We aim to hire thebest and brightest people, who excel in a cutting edge, fast paced, collective & open environment. We are seeking enthusiastic individuals to solve real world problems while having fun along the way.
We are looking for an energetic & enthusiastic Enterprise Marketing Specialist / Manager with a strong background in digital marketing to be an integral part of the French & EMEA Marketing teams.Reporting to the Core Region (UK, DE, FR) marketing Director you will be responsible for the development of the Enterprise segment through events activities, digital & social media campaigns, content management, account mapping & telemarketing.
Responsible for the definition & implementation of marketing activities to develop the Enterprise business segment:
- Work closely with the Enterprise account team to understand needs, identify key targets & define engagement strategies (mapping, events, social media)
- Identify & manage relevant third party events or exhibition to sponsor
- Manage local clients & prospect events working closely with the system engineers & client account teams
- Manage & review all content (white paper, datasheet, web site updates) coming from global campaigns & the media agency (byline, PR, references)
- Adapt marketing campaigns & define relevant targeting based on objectives
- Be an advocate for digital marketing & social media: encourage sales team adoption
- Monitor performance & review results periodically.
Ideal Skills & Experience:
- Ideally 5+ years experience in B2B technology marketing, ideally in Enterprise Marketing
- Self starter with a keen interest in topics related to IT, new technologies & analytics
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
- Proven work experience in digital marketing & social media especially with LinkedIn & Twitter, including the development of creative materials & copy
- Strong team player with the ability to develop effective working relationships across the company, including regional & global marketing teams, sales, sales operations & IT.
Culture & Perks
Pure is a very special place. What makes & keeps us special is who we recruit to join us & how we work together. Our culture was shaped organically as our early team poured their heart & soul into Pures first generation product & supporting our early customers & partners. We expect each employee to approach their job at Pure with the same level of pride & care, & perpetuate the values that are making us the best storage company in history.
At the center of those values is the belief that the single most important thing we do is continue to hire the best and create a workplace where they thrive & enjoy. To reward our employees for the great work theyre doing we offer a number of perks & benefits.