CLEAR transforms what is uniquely you your fingerprints, your face, your eyes into a secure, biometric key to frictionless experiences. We are creating a world where travel is effortless, where accessing your office building is as simple as walking in, & where shopping is as easy as walking in & out of a storewithout ever once showing an ID or credit card. CLEAR currently powers secure, frictionless customer experiences in nearly 40 U.S. airports & venues. With over 3 million members so far, CLEAR is the identity platform of the future, today.
CLEAR is seeking an impeccably organized & customer service oriented Recruiting Coordinator to join our growing team.
What You Will Do:
- Responsible for providing a best in class, full cycle candidate experience
- Responsible for data management & integrity throughout the scheduling & assessment process including inputting of relevant data into Applicant Tracking System (ATS).
- Assist recruitment team to maintain ATS & job boards
- Initiate & monitor candidate background checks, providing real-time status updates
- Correspond with candidates throughout the interview process, including scheduling phone screens, arranging & booking candidate travel, & organizing in-house interviews
- Assist with the movement & flow of candidates during their on-site interviews. Serve as the primary point-of-contact for visitors, greeting them & alerting the appropriate team members of their arrival
- Prioritize, organize, & manage multiple schedules & projects efficiently in a fast paced environment
- Serve as a constant point of contact for candidates as they go through the candidate journey
- Provide & receive necessary feedback for fine-tune coordinating workflows
Who You Are:
- Proactive & accustomed to multitasking & meeting multiple tight deadlines
- Extremely organized, detail oriented, & intellectually curious
- A team-player; always open to offer innovative & constructive ideas to continue our team's success & efficiency
- Articulate with proven communication skills
- Experience with Google Calendars /G-Suite
- 1 year of recruiting and/or administrative support experience
- Bachelors Degree